19: The End is Here!

MK drives back to Megapolis while hearing music as Y/n just looks to her lap busy doodling in her small notebook while Bull Clones stalk the two of them

MK drives back to Megapolis while hearing music as Y/n just looks to her lap busy doodling in her small notebook while Bull Clones stalk the two of them. MK parks the tuk-tuk in front of Pigsy's Noodles. MK and Y/n gets out of the tuk-tuk as Y/n closed her notebook as MK yelled, "Hey, yo! Guess whos back from his training with Monkey Ki-" Then the two sees the Bull Clones snarling at the two of them. One of the Bull Clones lands in front of them and roars. MK screams as Y/n begins to pat the Bull Clone, "Aww, so cute." MK had a raised brow, 'Huh?'

Suddenly, Pigsy's Food Truck rams into the Bull Clones as Y/n just stood next to a fallen MK who was on his butt. Then the two of them sees their friends in the Food Truck, wearing their Dystopian outfits. Y/n became in awe, "Wow!" MK stands up, "Guys! Whoa! You look so awesome!" Mei lands in front of MK and Y/n as she says, "Yeah, su, uh, some stuff happened when you two were away. Got kind of intense." Y/n turns confused, "Didn't MK leave his clone with you guys?" MK nods in agreement as Tang says sarcastically, "Oh, he's been super useful." Y/n had a sweatdrop and a chuckle as the Backup MK shrugs, "I don't know what to tell you, guy."

Then the Backup MK explodes as a pile of hair was left behind. Y/n giggled a but stops as MK asked, "So, what happened?" "Well, after you two left-" However Tang cuts in, "If you'll allow me?" Mei groans and rolls her eyes as Y/n sweatdrops. Tang then explains, "Well, after the two of you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, Y/n, he's conquered everything."

Y/n frowns as MK groans, "Where is he? Where is DBK?" Sandy shrugs, "We're not sure. But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain." MK hums. Then the group including Y/n goes back into the food truck as Pigsy was driving it.

---

At the Flaming Foundry, Demon Bull King laughs as he looks at the floating screens, "Lokk how they cower and run! With this power, even the Great Sage cannot stop me!" Meanwhile Princess Iron Fan frowns looking at the canisters of the blue light with skulls on DBK's back. Then Red Son pops up, "Yes, Father. We have finally taken our rightful place as the rulers of the city!" Red Son laughs. However they get a video of MK and the others heading towards the Flaming Foundry.

DBK hears whispers, "Who is it? It's him!" "Monkey King?! Come to take me, bind me? I will not let that simian abomination triumph again!" DBK roars as PIF's frown deeps.

---

With the others, they made it to the Flaming Foundry. Sandy asked, "All right, what's the plan?" MK responds, "Uh... I dunno. I just gonna... wing it?" Mei cheered, "Yeah!" Y/n shrugs with a small giggle, "Sure." Sandy smiled, "Sounds great. Let's go!" MK shakes his head, "What? No, I didn't mean you guys too." Tang raised a brow, "You thought that you were going without us?" Pigsy chuckled, "MK, we get it. You're the Monkie Kid, ha? It's your job to go fight the bad guys."