48: Destiny Fulfilled

MK widened his eyes as the distance between Sun Wukong's fist gets closer, however Macaque quickly leaps in and grabs Wukong's fist. Then the two started to fight. Macaque yelled, "Alright, MK. I hope that staff is worth it!"

MK takes one last glance as their fight explodes above before running up to the staff. However he felt himself get harshly pushed away as the Lady Bone Demon laughed.

MK turns confused as he slides to a stop. He quickly reopens his eyes to look up. He widened his eyes in shock, "Y-Y/n?!" Y/n turns her head to him as she opened her eyes to reveal glowing blue eyes. MK frowns, 'No... she's possessed?' Then he turns shocked at Y/n's new slightly changed appearance.

Y/n's wearing a Hanfu with different hues of blue while black cracks started to form on her neck, arms, and under her eyelids. She still had those sharp fangs and Claws. She also has sandals luckily.

Then Lady Bone Demon stopped laughing, "No matter what you do, you cannot change the path if destiny." Y/n then summons her Shadow Scythe as she points it at MK who didn't finch, 'I have to stay strong.'

MK retorts, "I don't know if all this happened because it was destined to. But I do have to believe that I found the staff so I could use it for good: To help people. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm going to take my staff and protect! This! World!" He then dashes for the staff.

However, Y/n jumps and went to swipe down at him with her Scythe. He quickly ducks and rolls to the side as she lands on the ground. The dust goes away as the Scythe was deep into the ground. Y/n was unfazed as she just makes her Scythe disappear while black cracks started to form around her wrists.

MK notices, but turned shocked as she turned to him and summons a shadow pistol. MK heard a gunshot as he quickly avoids it. Y/n then changes her shadow pistol into a katana as she dashed forward at him. MK stood up and quickly went to dodge her katana slashes.

Y/n then turns and elbowed him hard in the stomach which pushes him away a few inches away whole clutching his stomach as he fell onto his knees. Y/n then turns to him with her katana pointed at him. MK coughed a bit.

Lady Bone Demon smirked, "Oh, sweet child. Can't you see? Sun Wukong couldn't even best me. My pet also couldn't run away for long... What can you hope to accomplish when he has failed?" MK stood back up while wincing from the pain in his stomach slowly going away. Then MK widened his eyes when Y/n slowly walked over to him. Lady Bone Demon spoke, "Cast aside your stubbornness and face your demise with honor." MK looked and stared eye wide when he sees Simba on Y/n's shoulder poking at her neck to snap her out of it. However, Y/n grabs Simba as she narrowed her eyes. She then crushed him in her hand as she dropped the crushed Spider Bot onto the ground. She then faces MK, again.

MK narrowed his eyes as Y/n raises the blade up to slash at him. However MK widened his eyes to see a shadow verison of Y/n blocking the blade with her own katana. She grunted while her eyes flicker between bright blue, purple, and dark F/c with some tears falling down, "H-H-Hey there, MK." MK turns surprised, "Y/n?" Shadow Y/n nods as she grunted, "There's not much time left. Now, go!" She then kicked her possessed self away as she grabs MK's shirt collar and throws him over to the Staff.

Then Lady Bone Demon glares as Shadow Y/n winces a bit while holding her head. Then Shadow Y/n disappeared as the Possessed Y/n slides to a stop. Then Sun Wukong throws a defeated Macaque onto the ground as he turns and dashed at MK.

MK shouts, "If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep them contained!" Meanwhile the Lady Bone Demon's eyes narrowed. MK shouted, "The Monkey King and Y/n I know will never stop fighting you. And neither will I!" Then the two possessed Y/n and Wukong went to deliver the final blow, but then the two snap out of her hold. Y/n stops herself while heavily breathing, 'God... that was painful...' Wukong then grabs onto the staff while looking at MK, "Thanks for not giving up on me, bud. You too, Y/n." Y/n gives a thumbs up as Lady Bone Demon yelled, "No!"