23: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3 [Timeskip]

At the Arachnoid Base, Y/n sweatdrops as she looked down at herself, 'I still look the same

At the Arachnoid Base, Y/n sweatdrops as she looked down at herself, 'I still look the same... just different colors to match with the Spider Demons....' She blinks as she pops out of thought as she heard Wukong asked, "What do you think, big guy?" Demon Bull King growls as he glares at him, as Wukong asked, "Enjoying the party?" DBK responds, "She would never have subdued me had you not given her the power she needed." Y/n shakes her head as Wukong retorted, "Or it's just that she captured me first cause I'm her favorite." Y/n winced a bit at the people who were having their power sucked out of them, 'I feel bad... but I can't do anything... I feel so useless...' The Spider Queen looks on in pleasure. Then the strange woman, Huntsman, and Strong Spider arrive at the door.

The strange woman says, "My Queen. It seems the Demon Boy and the Monkey King's protégé are working together." Spider Queen chuckled, "So? What can they do? This city is mine!" The strange woman says, "Perhaps you should-" However the Spider Queen cuts her off, "Enough! I don't need you coming here being a party pooper. You know what we need to do? Celebrate! Bring in the Year of the Spider in style!" Y/n notices the strange woman frown as her eyes glowed Blue, "As you wish." Then the doors shut as Y/n was left in her/their thoughts, 'Strange... I remember that skeleton key... when MK grabbed it I notice the same blue color that glowed with it and felt cold go down my spine... but it can't be that right?'