67: Roast of the Monkie Kids PT 3

Back at Flower Fruit Mountain, MK and his Monkey companion have resorted to eating many bananas

Back at Flower Fruit Mountain, MK and his Monkey companion have resorted to eating many bananas. MK sighs, "Do you think Monkey King ever felt like this? Maybe that's why he stayed on this Mountain, just having a good time with you guys. You know, 'cause... 'Cause he knew he'd be out of the way [The Monkey grabs and finishes his banana] where he couldn't hurt anyone he cared about." "Or he was doing his usual Wukong thing and being a lazy, peach-eating idiot, ignoring all the world's problems," said Macaque who appears out of the shadows.

MK turns to him and tries to use his Monkey form, "Stop! If you're just here to mess with me, then..." However MK gives up as he looks back to the vast space again, "Go for it, guy. I don't care anymore."

Macaque crossed his arms with a sigh, "You know, it's no fun when you say it out loud." He notices MK's Monkey tail, "Nice tail, by the way. That's new." MK looks down very miserably. Macaque sighed and turns, "Come on, Misery Kid
I got something to show you."

---

Y/n was still near the lake as she silently sobs into her hands. She was still in her simian form, 'I don't feel anymore pain... but why did I have to change into this form? I don't understand...' However she heard a cat meow. She lifts her head up and turns to the left to see a small, tricolor calico cat (White base accompanied by black and brown spots). Y/n blinks as her tears still fall from her eyes, "H-huh?" The cat also has amber eyes while having a small brown box on its back. The cat meows as it goes over and sits on y/n's lap with a purr. Y/n sniffs and gently headpats the cat, "I- Hello... Kitty... I wonder why you're here..."

---

Azure Lion was looking out at the destruction of Camel Ridge. Peng has his arms crossed, "What a dump. Can't wait to say goodbye to this first pile." He turns his head to the Elephant, "Yellowtusk, how are we traveling, darling?" Yellowtusk nods, "We are ready."

They each use one of the weapons and teleport to the Celestial Realm, where the Celestial Armies are waiting for them.

Nezha yelled, "Azure Lion. I have no idea how it is you come to stand here once more, but you are not welcome in the Celestial Realm. Leave this place, or we will be forced to cut you down again. But this time, there won't be any coming back!"

"You can try and stop us, Lotus Prince, but I can assure you the Jade Emperor's tyrannical rule ends today," spoke Azure Lion.

Nezha narrowed his eyes, "Then so be it!"

Then the battle begins as they launch at one another.