Flawless Victory!

Hey there,

Battle time. My first written battle scene.

A surprise at the end!

Let's go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 Miles outside Lungmen, a huge haggard-looking group of people appeared out from behind a massive Originium formation that had scared the countryside around and was now walking out across the open green fields of the land. Air getting warmer the further they go from Chernobog. 

A tall Sarkaz Man with large twisted horns led the huge column from the front, a tattered dark cloak covering most of his body and a large sword. He was concealing the Reunion symbol on his chest. 

This was a Sarkaz Centurian and was sent by Lady Talulah after some cowardly little force in hiding that had slaughtered their brothers and sisters in Lungmen. The Centurion looked back at his disguised army with a smirk. Lady Talulah wanted this Farsight dead. 

Their Leader, Talulah, has given him plenty of units to flush out this doormat Farsight and bring the rest of Lungmen to heel. He had plenty of standard soldiers, Armoured soldiers, Casters, Crossbowmen, Heavy-Defenders and Loggers. He even had his squad of Sarkaz Greatswordsmen and Sarkaz Crossbowmen—plenty of drones in storage containers ready to be activated. 

"Hey! boss," One of his squad members carrying a crossbow called out from behind.

"What is it, Ya git!" The Centurian called back. 

"When Lungmen falls to us, You gonna give us some pretty girls like back in Chernobog to play with?" The questions receive a cheer from his fellow Sarkaz squad mates. 

"Don't get why not, but the city must fall first! Before anything! Got it? Also, the Dragon girl with Blue hair, Ch'en, I think they call her; if you see her, she's mine!" The Centurian shouts back at them. They either cheer or moan at not having the Lung Officer they see on the news so often. 

The disguised Reunion soldiers following behind the Sarkaz Mecenary's that could hear them rolled their eyes disgusted. They knew they weren't seen as good guys in the eyes of the media, but that's just sick. They heard of plenty of horrible things about what these kinds of people and some of the more vile Reunion members did to Ursus, civilians during the fall of Chernobog. 

Unknown to Reunion, a lone figure was standing a fair distance away in an elevated position, observing them through the scope of his rifle and talking to someone into a headset. 

(A

(A.N. Picture him with rat ears and a tail. Also, shoes.)

A short Zalak man with rat ears and a tail stood above the massive group of refugees they knew were not refugees. The short Zalak was smirking as he stared down the scope of his extensively modified sniper rifle that Farsight Enclave had given him.