Divorce?

Hey.

Work is still annoying, but I'm doing alright. Thanks to everyone who wished me well. I'm fine; it's work.

It's another shorter chapter, but mostly trying to finish the Kal'tsit situation.

I've been putting off Kal'tsit's resolution for too long now—it's time to add her to the Harem.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight stood alone in a small meeting room dominated by screens showing off multiple parts of Terra, such as Lungmen, Laterano, Siracusa, Ursus, etc. All his attention was drawn to the screens showing Siracusa.

Waiting for something critical to begin...

His attention to the screens was shattered when the door opened, and a lone figure entered. He looked over to greet this person but came face to face with Kal'tsit.

"Kelsey..." Farsight smiled awkwardly at his wife.

"*Sigh* Why must you be so insufferable?" Kal'tsit sighs in exasperation.

"Same reason you're such a downer."

Kal'tsit glares at him but looks away, uninterested in starting an argument.

"I assume you're here for a reason?" Farsights asks, receiving a nod from Kal'tsit.

"I have questions."

"Ah, I might have answers," Farsight looked at the screens momentarily before pushing a button close by, turning off all the screens, leaving the two in complete silence. He looks back at Kal'tsit with an indifferent expression.

"Ask away then."

The two had been walking on eggshells around each other for a while, and It was awkward and unneeded. Two grown-ups should stop avoiding each other like spiteful kids.

"What's your relationship with operator Texas?" Kal'tsit's first question left her mouth the instant he stopped speaking.

Farsight looked away, conflicted, and for a very good reason. He honestly didn't know. All he knew was that she was his child's future mother, was Texas his girlfriend or lover... He didn't know!

He would ask Texas when she arrived.

"I'm waiting..." Kal'tsit's annoyed tone caught Farsight's attention. Looking back at her, she looked at him impatiently, tapping her foot and folding her arms.

 Looking back at her, she looked at him impatiently, tapping her foot and folding her arms

"I'll be honest, I don't know," Farsight shrugged.

Kal'tsit eyes narrowed further at him.

"How can you not know?"

"Heh, It's complicated..."

More complicated than she knows.

"..."