Lupo's Mischief

Hey.

I'm still not 100%, but I'm getting better.

Back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Agenta?" Farsight had asked around the base multiple times now.

After leaving W in her cell and going to cool off for a few hours, Farsight walked around the base, looking for the one who harmed W but was failing miserably.

The banshees were still roaming the corridors, so that she couldn't be far...

He stops every soldier and banshee he comes across. "Banshee! Where is your lady?"

"Sorry, Commander Farsight... She has been missing a few hours, and we're trying to locate her."

Why would she vanish now? Unless she knew he was angry and decided to run? No... Agenta wouldn't run away, certainly not from something like this. She probably doesn't think there is a problem with what she has done. Farsight contemplated.

Farsight had stopped in a long corridor as he thought about Agenta's vanishing act, causing many Enclave employees to give him strange looks as they passed their leader.

One of Farsight's biggest weaknesses was stopping to think about things at the worst times, which rang true as a white-haired Lupo appeared in the corridor before him with a feral smirk on her lips.

Lappland closed her eyes and sniffed the air, taking in one deep inhale before exhaling and locking onto the man of her current interest. After Farsight left her on the street with a rather large Oni woman who refused to give her alcohol, it finally hit her, the smell of that man... it was so strong, it was so similar to Texas but far more 'manly.' A perfect blend of Texas and Farsight... It was so Intoxicating for Lappland.

Her eyes opened and shone dangerously as she stared at Farsight. "That smell..."

One of the soldiers that had just passed Lappland and were walking in Farsight's direction tapped Farsight on the arm and whispered to his clueless leader.

"Commander Farsight! Be careful that crazy Lupo is eyeing you like a piece of meat!"

The whisper from the helpful soldier brought Farsight out of his thoughts as he looked between the soldier and Lappland, who was still sniffing the air.

Lappland's glowing silver eyes never blinked as she started to step closer and closer,

Alarms in Farsight's head were ringing and were screaming danger. Farsight turned to look at the one who warned him, but the soldier had bolted down the corridor, leaving Lappland and himself alone in the quiet hall. Traitor!

His biggest mistake of the day was taking his eyes off Lappland.

A rookie mistake!

"...You...smell...Like..." Lappland spoke but trailed off at the end. Farsight's breath hitched as he could feel Lappland standing right in front of him, turning back and as predicted, the Lupo had quickly closed the distance in the rather long corridor.

Messy white hair and twitching wolf ears were his first look at the crazy Lupo standing inches from him, as he could still hear her sniffing him like a bloodhound. Farsight swears they have been in this situation before.

"...Texas..." Lappland growled; Oh no.

"...Stolen..." Eh?

"...Mate..."

The colour in Farsight's face drained at the last word. Was he about to be attacked by Lappland? Did she think Texas was her mate and he had stolen her?