Caught Pt1

Hey.

The Chapter would be longer, but I ran out of time, so part Two of the chapter 'Caught' will be out in a few days. 

So a few reactions are missing, which have not been missed or forgotten! Sorry if it feels rushed!

Let us get back into it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bzzzz, Bzzzz* 

"Hmmm... what?"  

Farsight was awakened from a lovely dream by his phone vibrating on the nightstand beside the bed. Reaching over to grab it only to find he couldn't move. 

Feeling a familiar weight on his body, Farsight lifted the blanket and looked down to see Texas lying on top of him naked, snoring gently. Her hot and flushed skin against him was a pleasant sensation to wake up to.

Gently shuffling himself closer to the nightstand, trying not to wake up Texas, until the phone was in his grasp, Farsight's eyes strained against the screen's brightness but soon adjusted. 

Farsight frowned. He received a message from an unknown ID.

He opened the message and quickly paled.

'Oh, f*ck me!" Farsight shouted internally, now fully awake.

He was staring at a picture of Texas and himself kissing in the rain. It was apparent it was them; their faces could easily be identified. 

It wasn't just the picture that made Farsight pale. It was the message under the picture.

*A romantic moment like this must be shown to the world! Wouldn't you agree?*

As Farsight stared at his phone in dread, he heard the vibration of Texas's phone.

Texas, on instinct, woke up wearily and reached over for her phone, trying not to move from her comfortable position, before doing the same thing as Farsight, staring in shock at her screen. 

The pleasant feeling of something leaking out between her legs from their earlier encounter and the sore, burning sensation was suddenly forgotten in the feelings of dread.

Texas looked up at Farsight in apprehension and noticed him looking at his phone with the same level of concern she did, putting two and two together. "Y/n, on a scale of one to ten, how screwed are we?"

Farsight bit his lip and showed Texas the message on his phone. Texas read the message repeatedly before resting her head on his chest and sighing in frustration.

"So ten then..." Texas closed her eyes and mumbled.

"Definitely ten", Farsight stated matter-of-factly as he stared at the ceiling.

Texas was clinging to him almost uncomfortably but looked at him and narrowed her eyes before growling in wrath.

"Let them come!"

~

Warfarin was in her laboratory, conducting another above-board experiment*Cough* when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. The blood-loving woman pulled out her phone and frowned at the unknown ID. 

She was going to ignore it and continue with her experiments, but something felt off with this message, so she opened it, sighing in annoyance. 

That annoyance vanished as Warfarin stared wide-eyed at the picture.