HammerHead

Hey.

Sorry for the wait! 

Sorry if it seems rushed. 

Let's begin! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DOKUTAH!"

Farsight hears a loud voice close to him; as he shakes his head vigorously, his vision is swimming due to the severe head trauma he has just experienced. Being thrown through tonnes of steel and concrete and crashing back down into the tarmac was not a pleasant experience.

He senses multiple people in armour surround him and fret over him. Then, as his vision starts clearing, he notices his soldiers are trying to help him. He waves them off as he stands on shaky legs. He did not realise that standing made him tower above all his soldiers, allowing everyone in the area to look at his face again. 

"Commander, Are you okay!?" A few concerned voices around him ask in distress. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Farsight croaked loudly and gestured to his beaten figure, which was starting to heal. His wings were beginning to reshape back into their original form before Mephisto twisted and damaged them. 

Looking above the heads of his distressed soldiers, Farsight could see more of the Enclave from across the city entering the area, along with a few of his new Hammerhead Tanks. Making many gasps at the site of the large Intimidating machines.

 Making many gasps at the site of the large Intimidating machines

"Watch out, Commander!" A soldier shouts out to Farsight.

He only had a split second before his soldiers were shoved to the side and a Cautus barreled into him. 

"Dokutah!" Amiya had tackled him roughly, sobbing into his abdomen. However, he was still in the form of a Living Saint, which prevented Amiya from knocking him to the ground. 

Farsight looked down at the sobbing Amiya with wide eyes. How did she know it was him!? 

Wait! 

Farsight put his hands to his face and touched his skin, realising everyone could now see who he was! He looked around at everyone in the distance and went pale,

That's a lot of cameras recording him. Agenta is going to be pissed. 

Thankfully, the groups of people he recognised before entering the sewer were arguing or staring at him in stunned silence. Farsight was taking far more notice of Texas and Ch'en, who seemed to be arguing but occasionally looked in his direction with a blush. 

Why were Ch'en and Texas arguing? Hmmm.

He could see the operators that came with Amiya stare at him, but unsure if they should approach, Nearl looked like she was trying hard not to run at him and embrace him, which would make a fool out of herself in the process.