Harem Assemble

Hey!

I'm still doing training, so updates will still be very slow across the board. I'm getting closer to finishing up the workbooklets.

I made this Chapter to satisfy the fluff need of the viewers: no battles, just Harem members assemble.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And why did you send Captain Patriot to Laterano?" Agenta asked Farsight in confusion.

Agenta stood opposite Farsight with Frostnova just behind her, all three looking periodically at the screens around them. Frostnova could only stare wide-eyed at the destruction she watched live in Siracusa.

It had been twenty hours since Farsight blessed the Krieg to begin their campaign over the homeland of the Lupo. Everyone at High Haven could only gawk in awe at the devastation and cruelty the Krieg unleashed upon the once-mobile city.

Rows upon rows of massive cannons roared over and over again. Their bombardment was unending and unrelenting. Their cruelty was also noted by Farsight and Agenta, cannons purposefully targeting Hospitals, schools and evacuation centres.

It didn't take a genius to see Farsight was unhappy with what was happening but kept quiet. The city of Palermo was a cesspool for criminals and the home to many Mafia families. Civilian casualties were a necessary evil and precisely why Farsight had created the Krieg.

They wouldn't question the morality of their actions, whereas the other Divisions would. Farsight had no time to run around other Divisions and assure them that their actions were just.

"Because Patriot would be wasted in Siracusa currently," Farsight looked at Agenta.

"But why, Laterano?"

"Laterano is a larger threat than Siracusa."

Agenta looked at Farsight with narrowed eyes, "How did you come to such a conclusion?"

Farsight rolled his eyes and looked behind Agenta at Frostnova, "What do you think? Siracusa or Laterano, which is a larger threat?"

Frostnova, to her credit, was paying attention, even if her eyes were glued to the carnage on the screens. Her head snapped over to Farsight and frowned at her new leader, even if she was under Agenta's command.

Agenta turned slightly so she could see Frostnova and waited for her response.

Frostnova looks down in thought before looking back at Farsight. "Siracusa isn't to be trifled with and can employ many military and criminal organisations to aid them thanks to their vast wealth."

Agenta looked over at Farsight with a look of triumph.

"But..." Frontnova looked deep in thought again, and Agenta looked back at her, making Farsight smile this time.

Frostnova taps her chin, "Laterano has guns..."

"Ahahah!"

Agenta deadpanned at her, and Farsight laughed.

"That's it?" Agenta asked, disappointed.

Frostnova glared softly at her boss, "Siracusa has very few guns, and even then, most of them are sporting rifles or antique single-shot muskets of bygone eras, but Laterano... Everyone has a gun."

Farsight looks impressed, "Please tell us why that matters?"

"Hmm... I guess it's because they are one of the few factions out there who can match you shot for shot. You shoot at them. They will shoot right back. Their guns are just as capable of killing Enclave soldiers, which makes them a threat."