Anomaly Containment Corporation

Hey.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenta walked down one of High Haven's corridors in her white doctor coat and entered the newly constructed section of the massive complex. After two weeks of trying to pinpoint the location of Farsight, they had found him in Higashi, of all places.

They had no idea how he got there but decided against bombarding him with questions over long-distance communication. They decided to wait for him to arrive at High Haven. Agenta, upon hearing the location of Farsight, flew back to High Haven in an Orca and awaited Farsight's arrival, which would be soon.

Even stranger was the mention of Kal'tsit being with him and not as a prisoner as she expected. Agenta was under the impression that Kal'tsit was mentally unstable and was looking for him, but she would withhold judgment until she met the woman for the first time.

Agenta approached two guards standing at attention at a large pair of blast doors, saluting as she approached. 

One of the guards pressed onto an earpiece and spoke. "Open the Blast doors!"

Within seconds the large, heavy doors groaned as they slid open, allowing Agenta to walk into a massive corridor lined on either side with prison cells of different sizes. The half-prison/anomaly detainment centre was a gigantic complex burrowing deep underground, and each enormous level consisted of 100 cells.

Each cell can hold a simple prisoner to a deadly unknown creature. Every cell had its own reinforced door and a digital viewing window to see inside without using glass. It was a huge security risk—dampening technology to suppress Arts and the ability to vent all oxygen out of the room to weaken or kill the occupant.

Each level had its own dedicated company of soldiers to guard and contain any problems that may arise. Thankfully no problems have yet to occur in the new complex. 

A female Sankta scientist approached Agenta with a look of surprise, "My lady, A pleasant surprise to see you back."

"Thank you, but let's cut to the chase. Has she woken up?" Agenta looked down at the shorter Sankta.

"Oh yes! We have pulled her from her induced coma, and she's recently awoken; this way!" The Sankta leads Agenta down to another level called B-level. It is a simple system that everyone in the facility can understand. The complex only went down to E-level, which was 500 cells in total, but more will be added if required.

Passing many empty cells, the Sankta scientist stopped before cell B-67 and waited for Agenta.

Agenta stared at the cell door in surprise.

It was covered in frost. Agenta could even see her breath in the frigid air.

"The surgery operation was successful then?" Agenta wants an answer.

"Mostly, Lady Agenta..." 

"Mostly?" Agenta raises an eyebrow inquisitively at the Sankta.

"The Oripathy has been painstakingly removed from her heart, but she's still very much infected. It's only a matter of time before the Oripathy returns to the heart."

Agenta nods to the Sankta and walks up to the door, placing her palm on the cold steel as its powerful motor easily defeats the frost that encrusted it, making cracking noises as it opens.

As the door opens, Agenta is hit with a blast of cold air washes over her, making her shudder, the Sankta behind her backs away from the intense cold and wrapping her lab coat around her tightly.