I Hate/Like you!

Hey.

W DRAMA ALERT!

Let us get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't look at me like that..." Farsight frowned at W as she stared at him through the large glass containment cell door.

The makeshift cell was a quickly welded-together black steel box with red lighting at its border and a large reinforced glass sliding door. The cell looks sleek and relatively comfortable as it has all the necessities and space for a single person.

Farsight stood outside the large glass door and stared at a rather unamused W sitting cross-legged on the bed on the far side of the cell, but the look in her eyes suggested that she was entertained rather than angry or annoyed.

"Nothing to say?" Farsight asked the quiet Sarkaz.

"..." 

"So that you know... The other mercenaries you travelled here with were killed in a skirmish with Enclave forces not too long ago outside Lungmen." Farsight continued to speak to the quiet Sarkaz.

Telling W that her mercenary group had all been killed, Farsight expected an outburst or a yell of hate towards him and his group, but she continued to stare at him. If anything, Farsight saw a slight upwards twitch of her lips. 

"Do you even care?" Farsight urged, trying to coax a response from the oddly relaxed and quiet W.

He stared into her eyes as she stared unflinchingly back; he was looking for an answer to his question. Finally, after a few moments of an intense stare-down, W rested her head on the palm of her hand and looked away from him as a strained smile started creeping its way onto her pretty face.

 Finally, after a few moments of an intense stare-down, W rested her head on the palm of her hand and looked away from him as a strained smile started creeping its way onto her pretty face

"Heh... I might care. I might not, and it doesn't matter now since they're dead." W replied, still looking away as she spoke. The aggressive swinging of her sharp tail told Farsight it bothered her more than she let on.

"Even the big bad Sarkaz can show she cares, you know," Farsight said as he leaned against the glass cell door. 

"Hehe, They're dead now... It would be best if you didn't want me to care... If I did, I'd blow this building sky high in payback." W looks back at him with a slight smirk.

"I doubt it. You don't seem like that premature explosive type. That's more of a guy thing." Farsight looks at W from the corner of his eye and sees her smirk widening.

"Hehehehe, speaking from experience?" W giggles.

"*Snort* Absolutely not," Farsight snorts in amusement, knowing that comeback was coming from a mile away.

"Wanna find out?" W grins at him as she stands and starts sauntering towards the glass with a slight swing in her hips.  

Farsight carefully pushes himself away from the glass as he stares at her approach.