Your Eyes

Hello!

Some callback to Chapter - Manipulate Fate.

If you don't get/remember what's happening at a specific part of this chapter.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Commander?"

"Why is Mal in Laterano?" Farsight looked back at the rigid form of his Subordinate. 

"She said she needed to get to the Titans, sir."

"Titans..."

"Pardon me, sir, but what's a Titan?"

Farsight chuckled before looking away, "Death if what Mal says is true."

The Subordinate didn't know what he meant. Did he mean their death or everyone else's? But the young man watching the Commander decided not to ask too many questions, except for one important one.

"What will you do now, Commander?"

Farsight didn't answer immediately, "Prepare one of the Valkyrie; I'll personally take a team to Laterano."

"And the upcoming mission to find Lady Agenta?"

"..."

"Sir?"

"Agenta is either dead, or she's fighting her way back to us."

"Isn't that more reason to look for her, Commander?"

"...I've already sent the agents of her mysterious corporation out to look for her, even some of those so-called Anomalies she's been looking for and locking up."

"The A-A-Anomalies! C-Commander, that's one hell of a gamble! They could turn on us and cause untold catastrophes at any moment."

"My other options?" Farsight frowned at the younger man.

"Umm..."

"Agenta took a dozen of each division and was surrounded by her howling banshees, but even still, we lost contact with her and have found no sign of her group on any scan or ariel imagery."

"Well..."

"Sending more soldiers would result in the same scenario—loss of contact and, most likely, destruction of the group. My forces are stretched thin, handling Lungmen, its surroundings, and Rhodes Island. The Krieg is spreading over Siracusa, and casualties are starting to mount. Seneschal oversees the construction process of the former city of Chernobog. Mal is supposed to be near Ursus but is now in Laterano, and Agenta and her forces are missing."

The Subordinate shuffled from foot to foot but stayed quiet.

"If brute force can't find Agenta and her group, then perhaps Agenta's agents and Anomalies can.

"I... See..."

"Stop standing there and prepare a Valkyrie," Farsight ordered.

"Sir!" The young man runs off.

Standing in the now quiet room, frustrated but smiling upon seeing the frowning face of Texas.

There's my emotional little Lupo, who's eating me into bankruptcy.

Texas strolls into the room, her Lupo ears flat against her head. She stands in front of you, still frowning, "Y/n."

"Cellinia?"

"I'm coming with you."

"Ah? Cell-"

"Stop it... I'm not your house pet and won't be locked away; I'll be coming along, so get over it," Texas looks up at him defiantly, daring him to argue.