Degeneracy

Hey

I am not sorry for this degeneracy. 

This is not a Lemon for those who are going into it and think there is one.

Slightly shorter chapter but filled with W goodness.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W?!" Farsight croaked in surprise. 

"That fight you had? With the big ugly thing? That was super hot, by the way; Hehehe," W Giggles as she caresses his chest with a finger. 

Farsight looks at her wide-eyed and unable to answer before looking around for an escape, quickly noticing Lupo's body on the floor. 

"Why did you kill him!?" Farsight looks back at her with a glare, trying to get her off him.

"Pshh...Please... He was trying to kill you. You're welcome! Heh," W grins, unbothered by his struggle. 

"W, Let me get up!" Farsight was at a loss for words. Was she messing with him, or was she seducing him? 

Farsight doesn't know; he only knows he needs an adult, Screee!

"Hehe, How Adorable... I saved your life, I want the debt repaid, and now you act like a little schoolboy." W continued to caress him.

"I think I need an adult!" Farsight says out loud, making W giggle.

"Oh? you got me instead; what is this poking my thigh?" W smirks up at the doctor.

"W?!" Farsight jumps in panic and arousal as he feels W's other hand go lower.

"Hehe, how about we get undressed, hmmm? You can start repaying me now!" W licked her lips as her hands were about to touch his concealed pulse cannon. 

*Smash*

"Get away from him now!" A familiar voice calls as the door of the observation room the pair was in blows open, making both Farsight and W jump. 

"Agenta!" Farsight calls out in relief and disappointment. Farsight may be happy to see Agenta but was interested in how far W would take it before laughing, saying she was merely joking with him. 

She was joking, right?

W and Farsight watched as an angry Agenta with eyes that were glowing white with power, a furious look on her face, stormed into the room, backed up by two of her Howling banshees.

"I expected better of you, Commander!" Agenta snaps at him, glaring.

Farsight looked confused. Why was she glaring at him and not at W?

"Eh? I'm innocent! I woke up, and she was here," Farsight defended himself. 

"Hehehe, Don't worry, Darling... I think She's jealous." W snuggled into a frozen Farsight as she stared smugly at the fuming Agenta. 

"Get your hands off him, Hussy!" Agenta glared and was getting angrier at the Smug look she was receiving from the intruder. 

"Hussy? Ahahaha! You do have it bad," W laughed at Agenta. 

Farsight sweat dropped; laughing at a Farseer was a stupid decision. 

"Think that's funny, huh?" Agenta's dark glare quickly morphed into a cold smile.

Agenta pointed her finger at W.

"Kill her!" Agenta commanded.

Farsight's eyes widened, and so did W's at the command. Both watched the banshees draw their swords, move in front of Agenta and make their way towards the bed.