Part 7

It was the next day. I needed to go baby shopping as the clothes the baby had well we just needed new ones for her and bigger ones its mad how fast babies grow.

Nat wanda may and pepper said they would come with me. I did ask blake but she was busy doing work so she said she would come for coffee with me tomorrow.

I was currently sat in the office with the baby as it was the only place that i could go without signal. People phoning or texting me i needed to have time with the baby and try and get her to have a sleep so she wont be moody for the boys as they surprisingly agreed to watch the baby for me to go shopping with the girls.

I was rocking the baby in my arms when i hear a little light knock on the door. I whispered come in and the door opens. There was nobody there though then i see it. I wanted to scream as i did shit myself but at the same time it was adorable.

"I am groot" this little tree thing said

"You are adorable" i smile.

"I am groot" he says again.

"I know baby you said" i say.

"He says you are beautiful and who are you" i hear a whisper and when i looked it was a racoon.

"I think im high what is going on" i laugh.

"Hi" i hear another voice and it was a girl with antennas

"Oh god what have i been drugged with" i say.

I walk past them and make my way downstairs. I walk through the door and there was literally a man made of rocks.

"Hi im korg" he says.

I shake my head to try and get the thoughts out of me. Maybe its the lack of sleep or just baby brain still in me.

"Don't be scared. It's normal" thor says.

"Dont be scared? So I ain't dreaming or having visions of a talking racoon and a walking tree with a green insect girl?" I ask.

"No. They are the guardians of the galaxy. My friends lady Stella" thor says

"jesus maría josé y el burro" i say in spanish.

"What does that mean?" Morgan asks.

"It means Jesus mary Joseph and the donkey" i laugh.

"We are friendly don't worry" another green girl says.

They introduce themselves but i hear the baby laughing in my ear. I turn to see what she was laughing at and tony was stood behind me.

"She really likes you. Im suprised she isn't really a people baby" i say.

"Its my good looks. Im hot" he smirks.

"I know" i mutter.

"What?" He asks

"I said you show. Like show yourself that you are hot" i say.

"Okay like i believe you. Anyway let me have this beauty. I want you to go out shopping and spend my money" he says.

I think someone needed to pick my mouth up off the floor because it dropped so much.

"What?" He asks.

"Im not using your money" i say.

"Yes you deserve it. All you girls deserve it. Don't spend it all at once" he smirks.

He hands me his bank card and I genuinely want to get on my knees and give him a good time just for that. One looking after my little girl and two for giving me his hard. I don't want to use his money but i know for a fact he wont let it go and will keep nagging or even worse put the money into my account that i used.

"Have fun girls. Will see you soon" rhodes says.

Nat grabs my arm and hooks it with hers and we walk to the car.

****

"Oh this is adorable. I think that would suit you so much wand" nat says handing it to wanda.

"Oh my it does!" Gamora says.

We have already been to so many shops and bought so many things. The girls were still buying things for themselves but i wanted go to the baby shop.

"I will catch you back here in a bit. Im going to the shop next door a minute to get baby clothes" i say.

"Want one of us to come with you?" Pepper asks.

"No its okay. I wont be long" i smile.

She nods and i walk out and through the door. I see the baby shop but opposite was another shop that took my fancy. It was basically a sex shop. I laugh at myself and actually find myself walking over there and through the door. There was so many toys and beautiful outfits. Maybe i should spoil myself. I don't get any happiness with a man so i might aswell do it myself.

I bought a dildo and vibrators. Just for a laugh I bought handcuffs and a tube of lube and i seen a beautiful outfit that i ended up adding to my basket. I went to the checkout and put sunglasses on and they gave me a black bag so nobody could see inside. I rush back to the baby shop and start to fill the basket up and thats when the girls joined me again.

We made our way to the coffee shop and we order our drinks and sit down. I check my phone and remember I don't have tony's number.

"Hey anyone got starks number? Wanna see how my girl is" i say.

"Yeah i have its..." nat says and she says his number out.

Me- hey how is my girl?

Tony- who is this?

Me- stella😂

Tony- oh hey sweetheart. She is okay currently sitting giggling on clints lap. Might have to give her a bath tonight she had a shit and it was everywhere i wiped it down with a wet wipe well a few for now but i think its best if she has a bath.

Me- oh i will. Thanks again for looking after her.

Tony- no worries. Enjoy yourself i can see you have spent quite some money all you girls. Im happy for you

Oh shit it better not come up on his bank where i spent it.

Me- oh we have. See you later :)

He likes my message and i smile. I turn back to the girls and we start chatting.

"So come on who do you like? There must be someone who has caught your attention in the compound" nat says smirking.

"Nobody!" I say.

"Not even one person?" Pepper asks.

"Fine maybe one but im not saying any names" i say taking a sip of my coffee.

"Oh we will find out" nat says.

I shake my head and we just talk about random things. Time flew so we made our way back to the compound. When we got there tony and the baby wasn't around so i asked and peter said he went up to his room to sort the drawers out while she would lay in her pram watching the tv. I walk up there and i smile as they were both asleep on the bed. I had the erge to climb in next to them but i knew it would be wrong. Maybe one day but right now i better sort my things out and hide my bag full of toys.