Part 8

It was the forth of april and guess who's birthday it is. Yup its tony's. The past few days i have been on a hunt to find him something for his birthday for a few reasons but the main reason is how good he has been to me and little Eliza. I tried to find something perfect but what do you get a man that has everything?. I settled for two new ties its not much but i will buy him a a few drinks if we go out one day.

It was 5pm and i had just dropped the baby off with Blake and ryan as i made a promise to blake that i would drink tonight in tony's party. It starts in an hour but I didn't mind as i didn't exactly want to be early anyway. I made my way up to my room and picked out the dress that i picked out last month when shopping with the girls.

I got dressed into:

I look in my wardrobe for my heels and i see my scrubs

I look in my wardrobe for my heels and i see my scrubs. It makes me sad that I'm not going back to work yet but I'm leaving it a couple of months before i start back. Well to be fair im enjoying this time im having off.

I put my heels on and grab tonys birthday bag and head downstairs. I see tony standing there talking to Pepper and it made my belly flutter but it may be because of jealousy the way he was looking at her.

 I see tony standing there talking to Pepper and it made my belly flutter but it may be because of jealousy the way he was looking at her

I shake the thoughts off and make my way over to them. He turns to me and smiles and i melt.

"Well look at you. You are gorgeous red suits you" tony says eyeing me up and down.

"Not so bad yourself. Happy birthday again. Sorry its not much i will buy you a few pints" i say handing him the bag.

"You didn't need to get me anything just seeing you and little eliza is enough for me" he says

Keep your cool stella keep your cool.

"Nonsense. Its only something little" i smile.

He opens his arms for me and i was shocked. I embraced him in the hug and i had never felt more alive in my life. The minute i touched his chest with my head the whole world stopped. I didn't want to leave go but i felt him pull away a little so i pulled away.

"Mmh is there something going on?" Pepper asks with a smirk.

I turn my head so fast I genuinely thought i would break it.

"Its a casual hug pep get your head out of the gutter" tony smirks.

"Yeah" is all i say.

"TIME FOR A PARTY GAME!" Scott says over the microphone.

"Oh Jesus. Good luck Stell you are new around here so they might push for information" pepper says taking my arm in hers.

We walk to where the avengers were sitting and there was still quite a few people here but they didn't seem to care. I sat next to peter and tony sat next to me.

"Truth or dare. If you don't answer you have to take three shots" nat says

"As stella is new. Truth or dare" scott says.

"Uh truth" i say.

"Yay. Who have caught your eye in the compound as last month you said that someone did" nat says sipping her wine and smirking.

"Oh god pass me the shots" i laugh.

"No no go on answer it. We won't judge unless its peter as he is way to young" wanda says.

Fuck. Im not telling tony that i fancy him at the moment. Theres no chance on earth.

"Fine i wont hear the end of it if i don't say. Its Bucky" i lie. Yes he is hot but tony i don't know Theres something i just love about him.

"Oh doll didn't know you felt that way" bucky says quite shocked.

"Yeah can we talk after this?" I ask.

"Of course" he says looking at the ground.

Fucked that one up.

We played a little longer and they dared me to take five shots. Definitely trying to get me drunk but that was my last drink. I already feel like im gonna pass out. We went around and tony got dared to have someone on his lap

"Come on stell. Its your go your baby has been on my lap a load of times" he smirks. He was pissed to be honest.

"No piss head" i laugh although deep inside i wanted to.

"Boring come on" he says patting his lap.

I look at Bucky and he just smiles and nods his head. I had to look at him as I didn't want him thinking i said i liked him then went off sitting on another mans lap. I stood up and placed myself on tony's lap and he wrapped his arms around me like a baby. I was so turned on right now and so was he as i felt him growing beneath me. The game went on and i got off tony's lap.

"Im going for a wee i will be back" i say.

"Wait can we talk?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah sure" i smile.

Oh fuck here it goes.

He follows me out of the room and i spit out..

"Bucky i only said i liked you for the girls to get off my back. Theres someone else on my mind" i say.

"I knew doll. I can see the way you were looking at me that it wasn't true and im glad. I would of found it weird as i see you as a friend more than anything else but who ever this person is i will fake pretending to be more than a friend for now but you have to tell them" he says.

"Thanks buck" i smile.

"Anytime" he says tapping my shoulder." How about i wait for you and we go back hand in hand. We will still sit in our normal seats but just so they don't suspect anything" he suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. Lemme go for a quick wee" i say.

He nods and i walk into the toilet. I do what i have to do and come back out and thats when he takes my hand in his. It felt nice but weird. Gosh I haven't held someones hand in a long time. We walk back in and everyone looks at us but he leaves go and walks back to his seat and i walk back to mine.

"Stella truth or dare" steve says.

"Dare. Last dare for the night as im tired" i laugh.

"Kiss someone sat next to you" thor says

I look next to me and it was either peter or tony. Peter was younger and me and had his girlfriend sitting next to him so i turned to tony then to bucky.

"Im sorry buck" i say.

"Its fine doll. Its a dare and i know how these people can get" he says winking at me.

I turn back to tony and i cup his beautiful face. I leaned in and he leaned in with me and the minute our lips touched i felt like fireworks were going off inside me. He cups my face and makes the kiss more intense and oh my the fanny flutters were happening and all i wanted to do was climb on top of him but before i could think anymore i pull away from heaven.

"Not a bad kisser. Needs more practice though" he smirks.

"Yeah yeah i know I haven't been kissed in a while. Anyway happy birthday tony and goodnight the rest of you" i say standing up.

Bucky follows and we made it look like we went off with eachother but in reality he went a separate way to me and i went into my room and layed on the bed trying to feel tonys lips again. God im obsessed already