Part 20

Its was June the 9th. Driving my dad to the airport is the hardest thing to do. He is sat in the back of the cat with aliza and looking at him smiling at her is breaking my heart. I wish he could stay with us.

"I was thinking. You should go back to spain and visit nan and grandad. They miss you and they haven't seen the baby since she was a couple of days old" he says

"Yeah i think i should to. I have just been so busy with the others i just haven't had the time" i say

"I understand. Just saying mi amor they would love to see you" he says.

"I promise i will make time to go see them" i smile.

"Take lover boy with you. They haven't seen you with someone good in ages. Im sure they would love him" he says.

"Dad. Are you being serious? They would probably embarrass him or me. You know what they are like with their words. They don't give a damn on what they say" i reply.

"I will talk to them before you go. Turn left here" dad says pointing to an opening.

I turn in and it was the airport drop off place. When we stop he gets out and gets his things and i get the baby out and place her in her little buggy that i keep in the boot.

"Come here amor" he says opening his arms.

I hug him so tight I genuinely thought i would pop him. I start to cry and he smooths my back.

"Its okay. We can visit each other ok?" He says.

"Please for the love of god don't die when you got back to the army" i say to him as i pull away.

"Oh amor. You know me they will need to get a lot to kill me" he says.

I just smile and he wipes my tears away. He kneels down and kisses the baby and smiles at her.

"Look after my little girl" he says

"I will. You know that" i reply.

"Im talking to the baby. I know you will look after this little one. I know she will keep you on your toes" he says.

He gives me one last hug and he starts to walk in. I was going to go in with him but he said his plane might get delayed so i just took the baby out and placed her back in the car. I then folded the buggy and put it back then got in myself and drove back to the compound.

***

I was now bathing the baby as it was 8pm. We all just had food that happy made and i had to say it was delicious. The baby was splashing her hands and giggling at herself. It was adorable.

"Hello gorgeous" tony says behind me.

"Hey" i smile.

He walks over and kneels on the floor like me and the baby looks at him and smiles.

"Two beautiful girls in my bathroom. Must be my lucky day" he says with a wink.

"Mmh what a flirt" i say.

"Forgot to ask earlier. Did your dad go to the airport okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. He said about me going to visit my grandparents" i say.

"Oh that would be nice" he replies.

He starts swishing the water lightly over the baby making me melt

"Yeah. He said you should come with me to meet them" i say.

"I would love to. When are you going? I will get my jet to take us" he says.

"Oh no not yet. I want dad to speak to them first" i say.

"Oh right. Well anyway beaut let me know when you want to and i will get it ready for us" he says standing up.

"Thank you" i say.

"Im going down to the lab. Come down with me after the baby is in bed" he says kissing the top of my head.

"Okay" i smile.

He leaves and i get the baby out of the bath. I dry her and change her into her pjs then make my way to her little room. Its still next to Tony's and there is now a door connecting it. His room is soundproof though so cant hear anything outside it or inside it. It's amazing. This room was still my room i guess as all my things and the bed was still in here but most nights i would end up in tonys bed.

I warm her milk that i pre-made and i sit on the little chair hugging her while i feed her. About three quarters in she had fallen asleep so I lightly winded her until she made a little burp and i put her to lay flat in her bed.

I went to my wardrobe to change into something and i seen the bag I bought when i went shopping with the girls. I smirk to myself and i put it on:

I then put the baby monitor on and send a text to tony

Me- there's something on your bed for you. Can you come and see to it so i can go to sleep?x

Tony- on my way darling x

I smirk to myself and i lay on his bed. I tried to look sexy but i was cringing myself. I waited a few minutes and then the door opens.

"Where is the th-" he starts but when he looks up his eyes widened.

"Hi" i smirk.

"Fucking hell" he whispers.

I could see that he is getting hard but he walks up to me and traces the fabric. He looks at me with full lust and without warning me he kisses me so hard he takes my breath away. I groan on his mouth and he pulls away.

He pulls his phone out and dials i hear a dail tone.

"What?" I hear bruces voice.

"This thing stella has asked on the bed is dangerous. I don't think i will be able to make back down to the lab tonight" he says.

They start to have a little conversation but because he was sat on the edge of the bed i straddle his lap and grind into him.

"Bruce i got to go" tony says trying not to moan.

He ends the call and he picks me up and throws me onto the bed.

"You will be the death of me" he says in my ear.

His hands guide down my body and he undoes my zip in the back making it fall off me.

"I loved this outfit but i want to see you naked" he says

He does what he wishes and after kissing and touching i was naked. I stripped him down until he was naked and without thinking he lined his dick up with me and slams into me with force.

"Ahh tony" i moan.

He puts his hand on my throat and pins me down and fucks me so hard i cry. It was a good cry. We both cum and he lays on the bed.

"Im starving" he says

"Well what do you want?" I ask laying next to him.

"Sit on my face. I was dessert" he smirks.

I kneel and i hover over his face. My hands grip the headboard so i don't sit on him with all my weight.

"Baby please come closer" he says.

"I don't want to suffocate you" i laugh.

"Best way to die. Just let me eat you im starving" he says

I do as he says and his tongue does wonders. I was in heaven.