Part 42

Where have the year gone. I couldn't believe it. It was now march the 3rd. Its the baby's first birthday. This time last year i was holding a new bundle of joy in my arms. It was the happiest day of my life and i wouldn't change it for the world. Even though it was hours of pain of pushing her out of me but it was definitely all worth it in the end.

I had just dressed her in:

I took her picture but she wasn't having none of it

I took her picture but she wasn't having none of it. She smiled once for me and that was about it. She was too busy playing with the frilly skirt.

I lifted her down off the table and placed her on her play mat while i cleaned her toys up that was in her cot. I felt someone behind me and i turn around and steve was leaning on the door frame.

"Theres the birthday princess" steve says smiling as aliza crawls up to him.

"Eve" she says as he lifts her up.

She is pretty good with names with everyone but she cant say most names yet. She remembers them as i ask her wheres a person and she will look at them but only some names she can speak.

"She is looking beautiful just like her mummy" steve says tapping her nose.

"Awh thanks steve. Anyway what brings you up here?" I ask.

"Tony needs help down the lab with something he asked me to grab you as you have perfect little hands" steve says.

I look at him strange.

"Don't even ask. Its not about the arc this time though so god help you" steve says and i laugh.

"Alright. I will take little Miss birthday princess with me. Im sure tony would love to see her again. He has already spoilt her today and im sure he said he has more planned" i say.

"Probably knowing him. Good luck on your birthday. Im sure he will spoil you too" steve says.

I roll my eyes playfully and steve places the baby in my arms. I walk to the lift and we head down to the lab where tony was sat there shirtless and oh my god the things this man does to my lower area is quite unbelievable.

"Theres my favourite girls" he smiles.

"Da da da" the baby squeals.

"Hello cupcake" he says as i place her in his arms. As soon as she sees her play pen though she wanted to walk to it.

Oh yeah forgot to mention. In January she took her first steps and now we cant stop her. She can talk walk and eat anything and everything now so we have to look out. I loved seeing her hit the milestones though.

"Sit" tony says tapping his lap snapping me out of my thoughts.

I walk up to him and he pulls me to his lap. Straight away his dick grew and it pointed into my ass.

"God calm yourself" i laugh.

"Come on its been ages since we last had it. Give me some slack" he smirks.

"You fucked me four times last night thats not ages ago" i laugh.

"It is for me. Now i have asked pepper and may go to the new penthouse and set a little party up for her with nibbles and fruit-shoots" tony says.

Yeah tony payed millions for this new penthouse. Its in the same spot and basically the same layout but he has made it safer with safer window and a new security system. Its amazing

"You didn't have to. We could of just went to the park. She doesn't understand" i say.

"I know that but i know you have been stressing about making her first birthday amazing so i asked for a little help" he says.

I cup his face and kiss him and he groans making me smirk.

"Later okay?" I say.

"Better keep your word soon to be mrs stark" he winks.

We kept our word and we are waiting for a little longer for the wedding. We didn't want to rush anything as we haven't even been together a year yet but he is always teasing saying soon to be mrs stark or he will call me wifey. Its cute if im being honest.

****

We got to the compound with the kids and we played kids music while they all tucked into the little nibbles. As it was only the three of them there wasn't much to do so we let them colour and paint and play with play dough. It wasn't really a party but they all seemed to be enjoying it.

"Pep can you keep an eye on the little one a minute im going to change into shorts as im sweating" i ask.

"Of course beaut" she smiles.

I thank her and i make my way upstairs. I walk into the bedroom and tony was standing there with a towel around his lower half. It was mouthwatering.

"Hey beautiful" he smiles.

"You look hot like that" i smirk.

"How long have you got?" He asks.

"Uh i said i was changing" i say

"You got ten minutes then" he winks.

Truth be told I wanted him right now. I walk towards him and he meets me half way and his lips land on mine. I pull on his towel and it drops straight away leaving his hardness in sight. He pushes me lightly onto the bed and with one pull he pulls down mu trousers and knickers at the same time.

"Im not wasting anytime my love. We will do it properly tonight i just need to release" he smirks.

"Be careful i have stopped the pill like you asked me to" i say.

"Well if we get pregnant would you mind?" He asks.

"Not at all. But would you?" I ask.

"Not at all" he smiles.

He pushes himself into me and goes for it. It wasn't long until we were both releasing. He pulls out of me and kisses my lips again.

"Only ten minutes that was very quick" he says.

"Ten minutes to get changed. What will be my excuse" i smirk.

"I was talking to you about the new suit" he winks.

I nod my head and i change into shorts and a tshirt. He did the same and we walked down stairs. We told them we were talking but I don't think any of them believed us