Part 43

It was now a few days before my birthday the 15th of june. Tony decided to take us all to a huge swimming pool and rent it all out for us for the whole day. I was like a big kid i was so exited. I loved swimming but the only thing i hated about it was the deep waters like the diving pool. They make me shiver at the thought of them. I don't know they just scare me.

The baby was wearing a little watermelon swimming costume and she had arm bands on. We had a swimming chair for her too but more than likely there will always be someone who wants to hold her anyway. I was dressed in a pink bikini. I hated it as i was so insecure about my stretch marks but it was the only thing that fitted me since i lost all the baby weight.

"Awh doesn't she look beautiful" may says tapping her nose.

"She is such a water baby. She loves the water. Like her mother" i say to may.

"Well don't forget to enjoy yourself too. Someone will hold the baby. We will all take in turns" she says.

"Thank you" i smile.

The girls all were ready so we walked out. The boys were already in the pool but tony and Steve wasn't so they walked towards us. The baby held her arms out.

"Eve" she smiled

"Hello little one" steve says placing her on his hip.

I wrapped my arms around myself and tony pouts his lip. He walks towards me and removes my hands and holds them.

"Don't you dare cover yourself. You are beautiful okay? Don't ever think differently" he says looking me in the eyes.

"I hate them" I whisper.

"Please don't. They are beautiful. No need to hide them okay?" He says.

I nod.

Then he leans down and kisses me. I can never get used to it. I cant get used to the fact that this man is in love with me. All of me and he loves my baby. I thought i would never find a man like that again but i thought wrong.

"Come on lets go on the lazy river. Steve and nat has kidnapped our baby" he says with a laugh.

When i look the three of them were in the baby pool. I smile and i take Tony's hand. We walked to the lazy river and the life guard helped us on. Tony sat behind me so i leaned into him and his fingers were tracing over my stretch marks. It was so peaceful and perfect i loved every moment of the river.

We went on some of the water slides which i was like a big kid and loved every minute of it. We swapped partners for the slide quite a few time. One point i was with bruce and I generally thought he was gonna turn green as he was scared but luckily he didn't. I went on one with clint and he pushed me off the boat so i made him panic by holding onto the side of the slide until I heard everyone calling my name and of course i went on a slide with tony which was very slow and he tried to finger fuck me but i pushed him away then he pouted.

Right now we were all walking to the little room where there was all sorts of party food and drinks.

"Does the baby eat anything like this?" Peter asks.

"Yeah she will give anything a go but just make sure they are small pieces" i reply.

I place her in the highchair as she half awake and she was making noises for the food. I broke up little pieces and placed it on a paper plate for her to pick at. I sat down in the chair that was next to hers and i jump at the feel of a wet hand on my thigh.

"Only me sweetheart" he winks.

We ate the food and everyone slowly started to disappear back into the pool.

"You coming?" Nat asks.

"I will now. I need to change the baby's swimming nappy" i say.

I took her into the changing room and changed her nappy. She was falling asleep in my arms so i grabbed the pram and placed her in it. I rocked her back and forth and she was slowly drifting to sleep.

As she was falling asleep i pushed her out near the pool and sat on the bench next to the pram.

"Are you both okay?" The girl lifeguard asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah thanks. She has just fallen asleep" i say smoothing her little hand.

"Go and have fun. I will watch her if she wakes i will give one of you a shout" she says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course. You lot can swim so its not as if i will do anything. Theres more gaurds around to watch the other kids" she smiles.

"Awh thank you" i say.

"No problem" she smiles.

I walk back to the pool and may was sat on the side so i joined her with my feet in the water.

"Hey" i smile.

"Hello beaut are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah baby is sleeping and the gaurd is watching her. Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Morgan cassie and peter has gone back on the lazy river and everyone else is in the diving pool" she says.

"Think i will stay here" i laugh.

Me and may talk for a while and then i feel someone wrap their cold wet arms around me.

"Hey gorgeous you seem too dry" tony whispers.

He then pushes me forward and dives in the pool with me. He pulls me to him and I hug him.

"I hate you sometimes you know that?" I say.

"But you love me all the time" he winks.

"Mmh sometimes" i smirk.

He kisses my lips and i could stand here all day doing it but we got stopped when everyone jumped in the pool with us.

"How about a game of water ball?" Steve asks.

We all agree. Half of us one side of the rope and half of us the other. It was fun. I had to admit we have all enjoyed today