Part 30

It was now the 16th of august and currently me and tony was sat in the car watching the security cameras of a abandoned building because hydra were going to attack. He was watching his laptop while i was sat in the passenger seat hacking into the security system for steve bucky and nat.

"Everyone clear?" Steve asks through the earpeice.

"Yes hurry up will you growing old up here and bruce is putting me on edge because I don't know when he is gonna turn green" clint replies.

"Just stop complaining and keep your eyes out" wanda says.

It was boiling in the car so i took my jacket off and i only had a small top on underneath bearly covering anything. I could see tony smirking at me so i turn to him.

"I swear you are turning the heat up on purpose so i will undress" i say.

He puts his hand on my bare thigh making me jump a little. Only a touch from him makes me wet in my panties.

"Trust me baby if i wanted your clothes off i would of done it myself in seconds" he winks.

"Get a room guys" nat says making me and tony smirk.

"We got a car get out of my ear natasha" tony says jokingly

"Hydra is moving. That means we got to move" steve says.

Tony squeezes my thigh and then he starts to drive. The adrenaline was pumping through me. I have been training with the others so i knew how to fight but i was nervous. Tony said he wouldn't leave my side so i knew i was safe in ironmans hands.

He stopped the car and checked the security camera.

"The system is working. The security is off all we need to do is go in there" i say.

"Remember the plan. Stick to it" sam says.

"What if we get hurt?" Peter asks.

"If you get hurt hurt them back" steve says.

"And if we die?" Peter asks again.

"Walk it off kid" Steve replies making us all chuckle.

I climb out and tonys suit attaches to him. I had two guns and a knife and was in one of nats old suits so i was protected a little.

We followed the plan and me and tony went in from the top floor as he flew us up there was nobody around at the moment so i took my chance and walked towards tony. His hud came up and he looked at me worried.

"Are you ok? You don't have to do this you can wait in the car" he says cupping my face.

I shake my head and i kiss him and he kisses back.

"Be safe" i smile.

"Always. Lets go" he says.

His hud goes back down and he flies down to the floor below me. I burst through the doors and kick some guys heads in. Some guy tried hitting me so i flung him down the stairs.

"Ouch" i say.

"What? Are you ok?" Tony asks through the ear peice.

"Stella?" Steve says.

"Yeah im fine just flung someone down the stairs" i laugh.

"Thats my girl" tony says making me melt.

I went through the other door and i see a bunch of men. I shot three of them but someone stabs me in the arm with something and i start to bleed so i thought it was a knife. Yet it wasn't that painful

"Its not nice to stab people" i say stabbing the guy in the throat.

Didn't know i had that in me but here we go. Some guy flung me across the room and i fell through a hole right next to tony and steve.

"You ok?" Steve asks.

I see hulk and he looks at me worried.

"Hulk smash before i do" i groan.

He does. Takes the men flying and then it went quiet.

"Did we get them all?" Nat asks.

"As far as i know. Sam wheres your little bug?" Bucky asks.

"Cant see anyone. We killed them all off but it doesn't mean hydra isn't still in new york" sam says.

"Thats true but we cant know where they are until they hit again" bucky says.

"Lets just go back" nat says.

"Are you ok?" Tony asks about my arm as it was bleeding

"Yeah some guy stabbed me so i stabbed him in the neck im fine" i smile.

Even though I didn't feel 100% i put on a brave face and went back to the car.

***

When we got back to the compound i played with the little one for a while and then i went up to bath myself as pepper had her. I took my top off and my arm was covered in dried blood but it didn't look like an ordinary stab wound. I don't know it looked weird or it's probably because i have never got stabbed before.

I took a bath and I didn't feel right at all so i climbed out and changed and went straight to bed. I decided to text tony just to let him know.

Me- hey.. im not feeling 100% it's probably just tiredness but if you can will you bring the baby up an hour before she is due milk so i can cuddle her. I will try and get some sleep x

Tony- no problem sweetheart. Are you okay?x

Me- just tired. Thank you x

I hear my phone buzz again but I decided to ignore it and close my eyes.

***

"Sweetheart" i hear a faint voice.

"Mmh"

I feel a kiss on my head so i open my eyes. Tony was sat there with aliza in his arms. I smile lightly but my arm was giving me so much pain.

"Painful?" He asks.

"Yeah. Might take an iron man suit next time" i laugh.

"I got painkillers for you. Want some food? Well happy made us all paninis and i brought you one up" he says pointing to the plate.

"Would love one thank you" i smile.

The baby lays her head on my chest so i smile. I feed her her milk and tony puts her sleeping body into the cot in her room then comes in and cuddles me. We decided to watch murder mystery and i was still in pain but i hid it as I didn't want him worrying.