Part 44

My birthday. A day where a get another year older like the rest of us. May said she was going to baby sit for me as tony had something planned for me.

I was currently saying bye to my little cherub. I had a bag packed for the weekend that tony had planned for us. I don't know wether to be scared or not. He said its somewhere peaceful.

"Look after my girl now will you" i say to nat as i hand the baby over to her.

"She is in good hands. We will FaceTime you" nat replies as she cuddles her into her chest.

"No more babies yet please" may says with a little smile.

Tony winks at me and i lightly slap his arm.

"Right we best be off. We will see you all on Monday morning" tony says taking his hand in mine.

We walk to the car and like the gentleman he is he opens the door for me to climb in then closes it after me. He walks to his side and starts the car and we get on our way.

***

"Is this the part where you kill me?" I ask jokingly as we were driving through a forest.

"Yes be quiet or i will" he smirks.

I was very intrigued with this place as it looked quite amazing. The trees never ended but once they did i gasp. There was a beautiful cottage looking over a lake. It was incredible.

"Tony" I whisper.

The cars to a stop and tony climbs out and walks to my side and helps me out. I take in the beautiful scenery while tony gets the two bag's out of the trunk and he takes them to the door.

"Want to see the outside or the inside first?" Tony asks.

I was just to stunned to speak so he takes my hand and leads me to the grass where the view was even more incredible. After that he took me inside and even that was beautiful.

"Tony this is amazing" i say.

"Come and see where we are sleeping" he says.

I follow him up the stairs and he opens the bedroom door and i gasp again. It had a huge window which looked over at the lake and the mountains. I was in heaven.

I turn to tony and he went to speak but i kiss him roughly. He moans on my lips and that makes me moan too. He pushed me lightly onto the bed and hovers over me.

"I want to fuck you right now" he whispers against my skin as he kisses my neck.

"Then fuck me" I whisper back.

"Okay i will. Then tonight you can have the best birthday sex you have ever had" he winks.

I nod and i fiddle with his shorts belt. I take it off and he slides out of his shorts and boxers himself. I had a dress on so all he done was take down my knickers. He lines himself up with me and slowly pushes inside me for me to get used to his size.

"Tony" i moan.

He starts to push himself in and out of me and i wrap my legs around him.

"Thats my good girl" he says making me moan even more.

I feel an orgasm building up and he could feel it too as he started to go faster. It was amazing. A view with a view.

I scream as the orgasm flows through me and he does the same. Once we had finished he laid next to me and i wrap myself around him.

"It will be better and longer later but we have so much to do today i wanted a quickie" he says pecking my lips.

"A quickie?" I laugh.

"Well it was. Put it in let a load go and pull out" he says.

I laugh again ans he stands up. He puts his trousers back on and he walks away.

"Can i have my knickers please?" I ask.

"No. If you are alone with me and nobody else around there are no knickers aloud" he smirks.

I roll my eyes and i follow him downstairs.

"So what do you want to do? Hot tub? Food? Boat trip?" He asks casually as he sits on the sofa.

"Uh we can do all them?" I ask.

"Yeah well im driving the boat and order take out but sure" he smirks.

"Boat trip" i smile.

"Change into some shorts and tshirt. I wont be able to handle myself if you are in a dress" he says.

"What happened to not wearing knickers around you when we are alone?" I smirk.

"Just be a good girl and do as i say" he winks.

I roll my eyes and i take my suitcase upstairs. I put on some denim shorts and a cute little white top and some crocs because who can go without crocs these days. I make my way back downstairs and tony wasn't anywhere to be seen but i did see a note

Theres they key lock the door for me darling. Meet me on the dock x

The dock. God fancy. I picked the key up and headed down to the dock. It was so pretty. I see him starting the boat up and i had to admit it was pretty. It was really big considering we are just on a lake.

 It was really big considering we are just on a lake

I head to him and he smiles at me.

"This is a lovely boat but it is really big for just a lake boat" i say.

"Ahh but thats the thing. Is this just a lake?" He smirks.

I look at him very confused he helps me on and he unhooks the rope and he starts the boat up. I sit in the seat next to him as he speeds off.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Shh. Just take it in baby girl" he says putting his hand on my thigh.

I do take it in and thats when i see a lock and boatlift,

"We aint going on there today but the sea is the opposite side. I know its confusing but new york city is across the lock" he says.

"Damn it is confusing" i laugh.

"Anyway. Hungry? Happy made a picnic so i want to be romantic" he smiles.

"Awh tony stark being romantic thought I wouldn't see the day" i laugh.

He stops in the middle of the lake and we take the picnic and start to eat it.

"I know i said we would order take out we still can if you are still hungry but i thought i would try and be cute" he says taking a swig of wine.

"You are cute. Thank you for all this" i say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"No problem my love. Happy birthday beautiful"