Part 41

6am. Christmas day.

Where the heck have all the time gone. In three months time the baby will be one I couldn't believe it. But today is Christmas day and lets just say the avengers love Christmas. Everywhere was decorated and it was so nice. My dad,grandad and grandma are here too.

We were all currently Downstairs opening presents. I didn't open mine straight away as i was helping the baby open hers. It was her first Christmas and she was spoilt. Off my dad she had an electric car where she sits in it and its remote controlled. My gran and grandad bought her a whole new lot of clothes but for when she is one so she has clothes for then as she is growing too fast. The avengers all bought her bits and bobs like little toys or clothes. Tony bought her a new pram, and basically a whole new bedroom as he knows that she had her own room. And me well I bought her cute "my first Christmas" things and also new dummies and stuff. Its hard to know what to get babies for Christmas as they don't know anything so instead of buying loads i started a savings account for her.

"Well this has been fun" Peter says.

The baby was sat on my lap playing with the new soft book bucky bought her.

"It has. Thank you for the presents for me and the baby. I will open mine but its so lush seeing her all happy even though she has no clue whats going on" i laugh.

"She looks like she is enjoying it regardless" may says with a smile

She was enjoying it even though she didn't understand. Tony came over to us and held me in his arms.

"Christmas party tonight. Not for long though as we have kids in here" tony says to everyone.

"Bugger the party. I cant wait for Christmas dinner" pepper says.

"Oh god what animal is it?" I ask.

"What?" Pepper asks with a laugh.

"Like chicken or beef or turkey what is it?" I ask.

"Turkey" happy laughs.

"Oh that sounds delicious. Please tell me you have honey parsnips" i say.

"Uh no" happy replies.

I gasp.

"How dare you. Are shops open today?" I ask.

"Think target is until 12 this afternoon" may replies.

I stand up and hand the baby to nat and she smirks and gives me a weird look. I walk over to tony and hold out my hand.

"What?" He asks.

"Drive me to target. I need parsnips and honey" i say.

"I have had a few drinks sweetheart" he replies.

"Its not even 9am tony" i complain.

"It's Christmas" he says winking.

"Fuck sake. Give me your car keys" i say.

"In the safe under the stairs" he replies.

I head towards the safe and i hear someone behind me and it was peter and mj.

"We are coming for a drive" peter says

"Sure of course" i smile.

We get into tony's car and we drive straight to target. When we get there they were shutting the doors.

"What are we gonna do?" Mj asks

"Put this under your top" peter says handing me a weird shape pillow for some reason tony had in his car.