Part 13

It was the next day. I had the best night last night and everyone knows about what happened with me and tony. I couldn't be happier. I have just gotten woken up by my little beautiful baby. She wasn't crying but she was making little noises. I was laying on the bed with her as i have just fed her with her bottle. Its 9:45am she was very babbly today and i love it.

"My little beauty" i say as i bounce her on my legs.

I went to grab her dummy when my phone vibrates on the side table. I grab it and it was a text from tony.

Tony- good morning. Going to the park with the kids and a few of the others. Fancy joining us?

Me- of course. Any time we leaving?

Tony- when you are ready. Wear something cool its boiling out there today

Me- okay :)

I decided to get up and get myself ready while the baby was on the playmat on the floor. I got dressed in:

 then i get the baby dressed in:

I take a picture of her and i smile

I take a picture of her and i smile. Not to be up my own arse but my baby is gorgeous. I pack her bag with bottles, fresh clothes if she gets dirty. Clean nappies and nappy bags. A fold up changing blanket a few little toys and everything else she might need then I pick her up and she lets out a little giggle and then i head downstairs. There was a few of them sitting there with the kids and i notice tony in black shorts and a white tshirt and holy moly it was hot.

"Hi" peter says snapping me out of my stare.

"Hey kid" i smile.

"You ready?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. Any idea where the pram is?" I ask.

"In the cupboard by the kitchen" nat says.

"Who wants the honours of holding the baby?" I ask.

Peter steps in front of me and i hand her to him. I make sure i show my face to the baby before walking off to the cupboard. I unfold the pram as it wasn't exactly small and i wheel it out and see that peter was struggling as she was wriggling.