Part 21

June the 22nd. My 27th birthday. Didn't even feel like my birthday. I woke up this morning and done the regular with the baby. It was a beautiful day so i went for a walk around the lake with her while sam and Steve went for a run. Well Steve went for a power run while sam gave up on the second lap and ended up walking with me. Got back and opened presents of everyone and then found out tony planned a party for me.

It was currently 5pm. Party is starting at 6:30. Blake has work tomorrow afternoon so she has taken the baby off me for the night and took her to her house. Ryan though is going to get absolutely hammered with me. Well that was his words.

"Girlie we need to go get ready" nat says hooking her arm with mine.

"Yess come on girls" wanda says.

All us girls follow her up to the dressing room as we call it. All our outfits were there all we had to do was hair and make up. Me and nat done each others. Yelena and kate done each others. Pepper and may done each others and wanda and hope done each others.

I chose this with curled hair and dark eye shadow

I chose this with curled hair and dark eye shadow. I adored it.

"Someone is gonna have perfect birthday sex tonight. With that outfit tony wont stop himself" nat smirks.

"Come on nat be real. Tony wouldn't stop himself even if she was in joggers and a hoodie" yelena says.

"Mmh i cant wait" i say.

We all finished getting ready and we headed downstairs. There was hardly anyone here yet but i could see tony standing by the bar next to steve and they both looked so hot.

"We are so lucky" nat says to me.

"Indeed we are. Look at them" i say.

We casually walk up to them and sit on the bar stools. They didn't even see us so we stared.

"Whats two hot men like you standing around all alone for?" Nat says.

The two of them turn around and i see Tony's smirk.

"Waiting for two beautiful ladies to join us" steve says.

"You little milf" tony says in my ear

"Cringe" nat says making me laugh.

"What would birthday girl like to drink?" Steve asks.

"Gin and lemonade please" i say.

"Oh so you are a gin girl?" Nat asks.

"Gin girl yes. Pink gin lemonade. Lush" i say.

"Lush" peter says behind me trying to do my accent.

"Shut it parker" i say.

We all drink as the room started to fill up with people.

"Stell" i hear tonys voice.

I turn around and he was holding a present.