Part 10

It was now five days later. We all has just finished having a chicken dinner as it was Sunday and let me just say it was beautiful. Dad phoned me this morning and we had a chat. I didn't tell him about Bucky as i know i was gonna tell everyone sooner or later as its really not fair on Bucky.

"Enjoy your dinner?" I hear tony's voice behind me.

I turn around and he was holding the baby. Again my heart melted they just look perfect with each other.

"It was beautiful" i choke out.

"So how is it going with you and barnes?" He asks but i don't know his attitude didn't seem right.

"Yeah its going okay" i lie.

"Oh good. Anyway im giving this beautiful girl back to you as i need to go help peter in the lab. The girls have asked to see you in the training room. Dont worry they are not gonna ask you to train" he laughs.

Fuck me Jesus.

"Okay thank you" i say holding my arms out for the baby.

His hands grazed mine and goosebumps appear on my skin. This didn't happen when Bucky tapped my leg the other day.

"You know where i am if you need me for anything" he says giving me a smile.

"Thank you" i smile back.

He turns and walks away and i follow lead but instead of going in the lift i went to the stairs and walked down to the training room. All the girls were stood there. Nat smiles at me making the other girls turn their head towards me.

"Hey girl" mj says.

"Hiya babes" i smile.

I walk over to the chair and sit down with the baby giggiling on my lap.

"Tony said you wanted me?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. We always have a girl chat down here just wanted you to join in. Hows life?" Wanda asks.

I give her a weird look and she laughs.

"Okay. We want to know the truth what is going on between you and bucky" wanda says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well you and bucky are all holding hands and hugging on sofas when we are around but when your alone you two act like theres nothing on between you. We have all watched you alone with him" nat says.

"What a bunch of creeps" i smirk.

"Hey babe" bucky says walking in.

I jump and i turn to him.

"Cut the bullshit barnes" nat says

"What? Oh you told them?" Bucky asks.

"No but i should now dickhead" i say rolling my eyes.

"Thank god for that. No offence your more like a sister than a lover stell" bucky says.

"You too. And girls me and bucky have been faking it because im falling for someone else and didn't want him to know because you lot nagged for me to tell you who i liked so i lied. Bucky was in on it because he is a good friend" i say smiling at bucky.

"That's adorable. Barnes you are a good man. But please tell us who you like or can we guess?" Mj asks.

"Go ahead and guess bucky did" i laugh.

"Please don't let it be steve peter happy or vision" pepper says.

"Steve is hot but no. Peter is way to young. Happy is way to old and suprised he pulled may and well vision im not into robots sorry wand" i laugh.

"Sam?" Nat asks.

"Nope"

"Please not bruce. He would ruin you if he got angry in bed" mj says making me laugh.

"Nope"

They basically said everyone in the compound and then may said tony's name. I stayed quiet and smirked.

"YOU LIKE TONY? Oh my gosh!!" Mj squeals.

"Alright no need to tell the world. And yes i do like him but i know he probably doesn't like me in that way so dont go telling him" i say bouncing the baby on my leg.

"Heard the whole thing sweetheart" i hear his voice behind me.

I didn't even want to turn around and face him. I just say with wide eyes looking at the floor. I see peter and steve were with him and then he walkes in front of me.

"You know I wouldn't have judged you for liking me. I know im hot"' he smirks.

"You are too full of yourself stark" nat says.

"Why were you listening?" I ask.

"Because we knew something was oddly wrong with you and bucky. Which we were correct so we came down to see what bucky was doing and thats when we heard. But there is no suprise that you like tony" steve says.

"Why isn't it a surprise im surprised" pepper says.

"Suprised that i acted differently when you said you liked me?" Tony asks.

"No not really and im glad we didn't get together you are hard work would rather be a single woman who goes for one night stands" she says taking a sip of water.

"That used to be tony" peter says.

I shake my head and stand up.

"Now you all know my secret can i go and sort the babys nappy or diper whatever you want to call it out" i ask.

"Yeah but don't think your let off the hook. We want to know more" steve says

I roll my eyes and i walk towards the stairs and up them. I literally cant believe they found out. Tony didn't exactly sound like he didn't want me but he didn't exactly say he did either.

I walk up to the bathroom on the main floor and I place the baby on the changing mat and i change her nappy she only had a wee so it wasn't too bad. When she was done i walk back out and jump when i see tony was stood leaning against the wall.

"Can we chat?" He asks.

Ah shit

Sorry guys this chapter is very short and rushed. I promise it will get better