Part 48

A few days break ends up being just over two weeks. I have been a wreck but I thought it would be stress free but it isn't. I miss my tony and so does the baby. All i have done is cry and binge eat.

"Get dressed. We are going for a shopping day" blake says with ryan hand in hand with her.

"You go. Im staying" i say eating carrots out of a bowl.

"No. You are coming. Now go get dressed before i drag you myself" blake says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and i get up. I walk upstairs and straighten my hair and get dressed. I only put mascara on as i couldn't be arsed. Blake dressed the baby for me so i went downstairs and they looked at me.

"Im going for an hour then im coming back. I got things to do" i say.

"Like what? You have been living in here for the past two weeks. You need fresh air" ryan says.

"Ughhh fine" I complain.

We all get in the car and ryan drives us to the mall.

"Really? The mall? With like hundreds of shops and not the small town with like three?" I ask.

"Its warm in there because its all indoors now stop complaining" blake says.

They place the baby in the buggy and i push it because i love to lean on something because of how heavy this bump is. We went in a few shops and looked at baby boy clothes but blake refused to look at them after a while.

"You need to be doing this with tony. Not me" she says.

"Tony hates me. Why do you think he haven't contacted me?" I ask.

"Because he has been contacting me to give you a break. He cares about you a lot stella" blake says.

I roll my eyes and i push the buggy out of the shop and i stood frozen. Ryan was speaking to Steve and nat. Tony peter and mj were stood there too.

I looked at Tony and he looked at me. He opens his arms for me and i rush into them and i sob on his chest.

"Its okay. We are okay" he whispers.

"Im sorry" I whisper back.

"Its both our fault" he says.

"Dad back" the baby squeals.

Tony walks to her and unclips her from the buggy snd picks her up.

"Please make up. We all know you miss eachother" nat says.

"We have" tony says pulling me lightly towards him.

"Im glad this happened. Im sorry" i say.

"Blame ryan he set it up" blake smirks.

"Ryan i adore you" i smile.

"Always knew you loved me" he winks

****

We all go back to the compound and we all chat for a while.

"Is there any carrots there?" I ask.

"Yeah some already pealed in the fridge why?" Happy asks me.

"I fancy some. I craved raw carrots on aliza too" i say standing up.

I walk towards the kitchen and i get three carrots out of the bag and i get the pot of nutella, it was bloody delicious. I walked back to the living room and had a new weird look's across the room but they didn't say anything,

"So... i have something to say" nat says gaining all of our attention.

"Oh my gosh. I knew it" i smirk.

"Im pregnant" nat says.

"Like i said I knew it. The way you were acting and the not feeling well in the mornings. YAYYYY" i squeal.

"Im a month pregnant" she smiles holding onto steves hand.

"Oh my our babies can be besties!" I smile.

"Of course" she smirks.

We make a fuss of nat and then Tony starts to yawn.

"Someones tired" i say.

"I am yes. Haven't been having much sleep since sleeping alone. How about we go back to the penthouse?" He asks.

"Yeah i would like that" i say.

We decided to leave so we said our goodbyes and tony carried the baby to the car. He drove us back and when we got to the front door i smiled to myself. Im so glad i have him back.

He opens the door and im back home. The scent that has always lingered in this place, the beautiful sea view. Incredible.

"Welcome home my love" tony says placing the baby down and looking at me.

She walks straight to her play area which tony had in the corner of the room. Tony looks at me and smiles with a beautiful smile so i wrap my arms around him and hug him. He wasn't much taller than me but he was tall enough so his chin rested on the top of my head.

"You don't understand how much i missed you. Then when Ryan phoned and said he had something planned my heart skipped a few beats. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me. Thats why.." he says getting back down on one knee.

"Marry me next year. We will start planning thte wedding now because we have proved we are nothing without eachother" he says putting the ring in front of me.

"Yes. Yes yes" i smile

He places the ring on my finger and he stands up to kiss me.

"We will start planning it because i want nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life" he says.

"Cheesy but me neither. Thank you for everything you do for me and aliza. She really does love you and I wouldn't want anyone else to be her dad" i smile

He kissed me again and my heart was now back together.

Hey all i have one chapter left to do and then this book will be finished. I have really enjoyed making this book. Thank you for all the support it means the world to me.

The next book i will upload the first chapter in a few days xxxx