Part 26

It was july the 5th. I have loved these few days here it has reminded me of my childhood so much. I took the baby to my favourite places. Tony and me went to a few restaurants. Tony met my neighbours catilina and donte and we had a little barbecue but today my grandparents were looking after the baby and i was taking tony across to the island on the jet skis. I couldn't wait. We were already at the sea front waiting for the keys to the jets.

"You know how to ride?" Tony asks me.

"You know the answer to that mr stark" i wink.

He coughs and the man laughs behind us.

"Beautiful husband and wife" he says in his Spanish accent.

"We ai-" i start.

"Yes i love my wife dearly. She likes to be a tease" tony says taking my hand.

This man honestly.

The man talks us through what to do even though we knew what to do. I knew where i wanted to go as its another place i used to go when i was younger.

"Have fun. Will see you both later amigos" he says waving.

We get to the jets and there was a white one and a pink one.

"Im having white. No argument" he says.

I smirk. I knew i had the keys for the white one but i wanted to tease him a little. He jumps on the white one and tries to put the key in and it wouldn't work.

"This one is broke" he says.

"Lemme try" i say.

I jump onto the white one and it starts straight away. I wink at him and i speed off on it. I could see him in my mirror that he jumped onto the pink one so i turned around and took a picture of him. Not everyday you see tony stark driving something pink. He follows me and i slow down for him to catch up.

"Come on old man" i smirk.

"You are going to regret all of this sweetheart" he says making me nearly fall off the jet from his words.

He looks at me with "i want to fuck you" eyes and i was already wet in my bikini bottoms and it wasn't from the sea water. We drive on though until we reach the island and we get out the things from the little hatches in the jets. And thats when we see a guy.

"Its all set for you mr stark" he says.

"Gracias. Here" tony says handing him the jet keys.

"Gracias. Have a lovely day" This guy says.

He walks off and i give tony a weird look.

"Who the heck was that?" I ask.

"A guy. I have a little surprise for you" he says taking my hand.

He leads me through the bushes and i see a picnic on the sand with food and wine.

"Tony" i gasp.

"What? I can be romantic you know" he says.

"Well you never used to be. A little birdie told me you used to have a new girl in the compound all the time" i say.

"Well not anymore. I have two and thats it" he says.

"Two?" I ask.

"One who i love to cuddle and the other.. well i cant keep my hands off her" he smirks.

I got confused but then it came to me.

"Better be talking about aliza" i say.

"Of course i am. You are the other one" he winks.

I shake my head and laugh. We sit down on the sand and eat and drink. We talked about random shit.

"You know the father of your baby?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I ask worried what he is about to say

"He is a dickhead. Do you seem him as the father of your baby?" He asks.

"No. I have a court case on it. He ain't aloud to see the baby I'm not. Not when he tried kidnapping me. He is nothing to me and the baby. As far as it goes the baby only has a mother" i say taking a sip of my wine.

"Let me be your baby dad. When she talks let her call me dad. I want to raise her with you. I will try my best" he says.

"Tony" i start.

"Its just the love i have for you both is unbreakable at the moment. You both deserve the world. I will treat her as if I was the one who put her in your stomach in the first place" he says putting his hand on my thigh.

"Tony I wouldn't want it any other way. Of course you can" i say starting to cry.

"Thank you. You both will get my whole heart and you can keep it. Dont even give it back" he says leaning into me for a kiss.

Happiness filled me up inside and i wondered of i could love tony so much that my heart would burst.

"Come on. Lets go for an adventure" he says.

I agree with him. He helps me up and we cover the food and put it into the jet ski as there was a fridge inside it well a cooler. Then he takes my hand and we walk through the little forest.

Out of knowhere tony grabs my hips and pins me to a tree.

"Now" he says huskily. "You called me old man earlier. I will show you just how much of an old man i am darling" he says in my ear.

He pulls the two strings of my bottoms and my bikini falls down. The warm summer breeze made me shiver but it might be him making me shiver not it. He pulls down his shorts and his hardness was sticking up like the Eiffel tower.

With one thrust I fall into his chest and he picks me up. He starts to fuck me hard so i bounce a little to help him.

"Someone might see" i gasp as he grips my sides a little harder.

"Just me and you on this island baby. I made sure of it" he says.

He keeps going until we are both releasing and i have to say it gets better everytime.