Part 16

May the 17th.

I was currently Down the lab with Tony and lets just say he was the only thing i was concentrated on. May had taken the baby to the park with the kids as it was 4pm and they had finished school and tony was sat there hammering at his suit and his hands were covered in oil and something about that turned me on.

"Earth to Stella" tony says throwing a bottle lid at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You were dreaming about something but your phone is ringing" he says.

I look to the side where my phone was and i see that my father was facetiming me.

"Its my dad" i say.

I answer it and he smiles straight away.

Dad- hola, hermoso. Dios, he extrañado ver tu cara.

Me- would you speak English as im in a room with an American. I laugh.

Dad- oh yes of course. Hi american

Tony laughs "hello" and my dad gives me a look.

Me- what?

Dad- ¿Es ese un hombre el que escucho?. (Is that a man i hear)

Me- si, please dont make this embarrassing.

Dad- american man come to the camera.

Tony looks at me and i give him a nod. He walks over and appears behind me and waves at my dad at the camera.

Tony- hola, Estoy encantado de conocerte

My face drops and he smirks.

"I dont speak fluent. Just parts" he smirks

Me- dad dod you hear?

Dad- yes. Hi tony im stellas dad. Who are you to my daughter?

Tony- uh

Me- get your head out of the gutter dad. He is a friend.

I place my hand behind me and i give his thigh a little squeeze and he moves closer to me.

Dad- god stella get a man. A good one not one like that dickhead of a guy adrien.

Me- alex. And i am i really like this guy. He is handsome, amazing with the baby and amazing.

Dad- good. Now where is my beautiful baby.

Me- im here. I smirk at the camera.

Dad- i know. What about my other beautiful baby.

Tony walks off and goes back to his suit while i talk to my dad. I start to get emotional.

Dad- please don't cry honey. I promise i will be home soon ok?

Me- its just a worry. I hardly see you and the fact you could get killed is killing me.

Dad- you know me. Tough nut. I will be okay