Part 17

May 25th.

It was a week later and i was in the office going through the emails that had been sent to the avengers. They had so many half of them were spam but some were actually really cute with the fans being fans. It was a pain in the arse to get through them all but i managed it. I close the laptop lid and i swivel my chair around and look into the garden.

It was a beautiful garden with flowers and a water fountain. It had a hot tub and a swimming pool and also basically with a park with swings a slide a roundabout a hammok. I could see in the middle was a fire pit surrounded by chairs. It was a cute garden. It looks so different from up here than what it does on the ground.

"Enjoying the view?" I hear someone behind me. It was steves voice.

"Hey steve" i smile as i turn around.

"One day we will spend the whole day out there. These meetings have been hectic" he says

"They really have" i reply.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah just tired thats all. The baby didn't sleep well last night just glad to see her sleep earlier. Is she okay down there?" I ask.

"Yeah she is awake but she was laying in mays arms" he says.

"I feel so bad. These days I'm hardly with her or if i am she is sleeping or grumpy" i say looking at my hands.

"Give yourself credit stell. You are a first time mum and done a few weeks and the pregnancy on your own. You are doing amazing and we are all here to help you" he says walking towards me.

"Thanks steve. It really does mean a lot" i smile.

"Its okay. Anyway i came up here to tell you there is a man downstairs looking for you. He said he really needs to see you" he says.

Fuck no. Please no.

"Tall? Brown hair? Blue eyes?" I ask.

"Tall and brown hair yes not sure on the eye colour. Why want me to send him away?" Steve asks.

"No i will see him. He isnt having her steve" i say pushing past him.

"What do you mean? Stell whats going on?" Steve says catching up to me.

"Alex. My ex he wants to see the baby I can't believe he found out where i was!" I say quite angrily.

"I dont thi-" he starts.

"No offence be quiet" i snap.

He shuts his mouth and i feel horrible but alex is on my mind again. I rush downstairs and i see him holding the baby.

"Alex give the baby back!" I shout.

He turns around and my whole body froze.

"Do i really look like a dickhead to you?" My dad says.

"Dad!" I cry.

I rush over to him and he hands the baby over to peter. I run into his arms and he holds me tight and i cry on his chest.

"Shh its okay. Im here now. Two weeks" he whispers.

"Im sorry. I thought you was alex. Im so fucking glad its you" i cry.

"Now now watch the language" he says tapping my back.

I pull away and i turn to steve.

"Im sorry" i say to him

"For what?" He asks

"I thought it was my ex. He phoned me few days ago and it just ugh dad im so glad you are here. Two weeks you said?" I ask.

"Two weeks with my beautiful angels but then sadly i will have to go to spain" he says.

I hug into him again and he holds me for a while before pulling away.

"I have already met everyone. No need to introduce" dad says he gives me a smirk.

"What?" I ask.

"Tony stark introduced himself to me as your boyfriend. Why didn't you say?" He asks.

I give tony a look and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"I thought i made a good first move" tony says.

"Its okay, yes dad he is my boyfriend" i laugh.

"Treat her well stark because her last one was a utter dick and if i see him again there wont be anything stopping me from knocking the scum out" he says.

"Dad. He left me that was it" i say.

"He abandoned you stella. He left you when you needed him the most" dad says.

I turn to peter and see him struggling as the baby was wriggling so i walk over to him. He hands her over.

"I think im glad he left me. My life is great without him" i say holding the baby to my chest.

"Yes im glad too" dad says.

"I just booked a table for us all to go for food in an i Italian restaurant in town. For 6pm which leaves us 4 hours. Enough time for you ladies to get ready" tony says.

"Tony not all of us take hours to get ready" nat says.

"Well mostly you do" he replies.

"Can i use the loo?" My dad asks.

"Of course. Down the corridor through the double doors and the second door on the right" bruce says.

"God this place is like a hotel" dad says making me laugh. Good to have him back.

***

Sitting in this restaurant with all of these people that i have spent my few weeks with have made me realise this is all i need. My whole family. A new family which I don't ever want to let go.

I smile at the sight of my dad and the baby. He really does adore her and she adores him.

"You alright?" Tony asks placing his hand on my thigh.

"Never been better. Thank you for letting me stay" i smile.

"Its no problem my girl. Anything for you and the baby. Like i said before you both deserve the world and more and im here trying to give you as much as it i can" he smiles interlocking his hand with mine

"I don't deserve you" i say looking at our intertwined hands.

"No baby. You deserve more than that but sorry you are not leaving me anytime soon. Stuck with me like super glue" he smirks.

"Mmh i hope i will survive" i say.

"Oh you will survive with iron man. Maybe not tony stark but im sure iron man will fill in and save you" he says looking me in the eyes.

"Just a good thing they are both the same person then isn't it" i say.

"That it is baby. That it is" he says.