Part 39

We walked up to the purple nutsack and he looked at us.

"Well well well" he says. He looked much better now than what he did before. Still ugly though.

"What are you doing here bastard. Why have you done this?" Thor asks looking around.

"I want to end you all for once" he says but it comes to me...

"Wheres clint?" I ask nat.

"He is safe. He has the stones still. He is on the run" nat whispers.

I nod in and we put our attention back to thanos. He stood up and done a thing with his fingers and a whole army comes charging towards us.

"You know the drill" Steve says through the earpiece.

We all fight. Tony stayed close to me but i could see clint running towards the other side of the area so I killed a few of them and went towards them. He aimed his arrows at me then he let it down.

"I need to get these far away as possible so purple twat cant get them" he says.

"Want to run or want to fight?" I ask.

"Im old enough to retire. I want to fight" he smirks.

I hold my hands out and he hands the gauntlet to me and i start to run.

"Don't die" clint shouts.

I run towards a huge pile of rubble and i hear a scream. I turn my head and nat had got hit but steve saved her. I ran and i seen a few ugly creature things.

"Fuck this" i say.

I throw power balls at them and something shoots from behind me. I went to shoot at them and it was peter parker.

"Oh my god. Kid where did you come from? Your back?" I ask ask as we fight them.

"Everyone is back now and god i have missed you" he says as he hugs me.

"Missed you to kid" i smile.

"Hey" i hear a voice behind me.

It was carol danvers.

"Hey. Nice hair cut" i wink.

"Needed a change. Here give me that. I have a lift and they need to get killed" she says pointing to the weird things behind me.

I handed the gauntlet to her and she flies off with valk. Peter swings me to the others and we fight them all. Thanos was just about to stab tony then i got in the way.

"It's supposed to be the prince who saves the princess" thanos says as he sticks the knife in me more.

"Maybe in the villan" i choke.

I use my powers and i throw him to the ground. Tony wraps his arms around me.

"Only a drop of blood. Im fine" i say as i hold my side.

"I love you" he whispers.

"Don't do this to me. None of us are dying tones" i say.

"Just incase" he says blowing a kiss and then he flies off.

"Steve theres more coming. Look they are all charging" bucky says.

"Avengers.....assemble" he says and thats when we all charge towards them.

They were all ugly things i had to admit and easy to kill. Just different colour blood splatting everywhere. It was gross but also entertaining.

"Stop being a pussy and fight!" Sam says through the earpiece.

"Who is being a pussy?" I ask.

"Your boyfriend" he replies.

"Shut up wing man" tony says making me laugh.

"Hello gorgeous" i hear a voice and thanos was behind me.

"Ugh make me choke on my food. Why wont you just give up. Half of your people are dead. You wont beat us so you might as well give up" i say.

I see carol in the distance and she looks scared.

"Whats up?" I ask her through the earpiece while dodging thanos bullets.

"Theres more coming in" she says.

I throw thanos again and she lands next to me.

"Give me the gauntlet. Im gonna make a run for it and use my powers to break it" i say.

"If you break it thanos lives" she says.

"Oh he wont" i reply.

She hands it to me and i shove it in the suit and take the fake one out. I run to thanos and pretend i ran the wrong way and pretend to panic. He shoots me in the leg and i drop the fake one. He picks it up and places it on his hand and everyone goes quiet.

Is my plan actually going to work.

"Your all dead. I am inevitable" he says as its on his hand.

He snaps his fingers and i smirk. Everyone looks confused as nothing happened. I reach in and place the actual gauntlet on my hand and drop to my knees as of the power.

"And....i.....am....a......successful......milf" i say out of breath.

I snap my fingers and i drop against a rock. The place went white and all thanos army dust away with him as the last one to dust.

Everyone claps and cheers but i knew i was on my death bed. I was weak and my vision was so blury.

"Nooo" peter sobs and he comes near me.

He holds me in his arms and sobs.

"Please no no no" he sobs.

I squeeze his hand and i try and bring it up to my lips but it wasn't working so he did it for me. I kiss them and give a light smile.

"Keep..being you..kid" i say tiredly.

Nat comes and kneels beside me with scott and kisses my cheek.

"We did it pretty girl. You defeated them. Stay with us will you?" She asks with tears.

"I think my time....is over" i say out of breath

"No you cant. What about aliza?" He asks.

That made me cry.

"Look after her. Shes safe with you. Can you get tony" i say with a struggle.

Peter call's Tony and he comes over shaking and tears eyes. He places his hands in mine and he kisses my lips.

"Look after aliza. Your her dad tony" i whisper.

"You cant leave me beautiful. We had plans. I wanted to make you my wife. You are my future. Im your future husband alizas future dad. Please sweetheart don't leave me" he says squeezing my hand.

"I...love...you" i say.

My eyes start to shut and the last thing i seen was a bright light. I start to open them and i was in a beautiful woman's arms.

"Mum?" I ask starting to cry.

"Hi baby" she smiles lightly