Part 19

It was june the 6th and i have just changed into;

My dad has taken the baby out for the day to spend time with her and thats when tony walked into my room ten minutes ago to ask me to go on a date with him

My dad has taken the baby out for the day to spend time with her and thats when tony walked into my room ten minutes ago to ask me to go on a date with him. I agreed. He said he didn't want to do anything too extreme as i need to get back to the compound for my dad but he said he has something planned for me.

"So two options. Option one or option two" tony says leaning on the wall of my room.

"What are the options?" I ask.

"Well um I don't want to say as i want it to be a surprise but i will let you choose out of two. So pick one quiet or peaceful?" He asks.

"Tony.." i start with a laugh. "They are the same thing" i say.

"Fine okay i will ask you again in the car. Have a think about it okay? I will meet you in the garage" he says as he walks out of the room.

How am I supposed to pick out of quiet or peaceful they are both the same bloody thing. Anyway i put a bobble on my wrist incase i got too hot and wanted to tie my hair up and i grab my phone putting it in my pocket.

I walk downstairs and towards the others.

"Don't say bye. Just go tony said for us to tell you" bucky says.

"That man honestly. See you all later" i say walking away.

I walk towards the lift and i press the button for it to go to the garage. When it opens tony was leaning against the car with a smirk on his face.

"I don't have a clue what you have planned but you are scaring me" i laugh.

"No need to be scared beautiful i just have a little present for after the date. First of all have you chosen if you want quiet or peaceful?" He asks

"Both the same but i will choose peaceful" i say.

He holds his hand out and i take it.

"Good option" he says leading me to the other side of the car.

He helps me in and he then leans over me putting my seatbelt on.

"Stuck with me now" he smirks.

"Oh no what on earth am I going to do" i say and he rolls his eyes.

He closes my door and walks around to his side. Starting the engine he then turns to me.

"Fuck this part is going to want me to climb on top of you" he says.

"What?" I laugh.

"Im going to blind fold you. That is going to turn me on" he smirks.

"Oh fuck" i laugh again.

He reaches behind me and pulls out one of his ties. He leans over and places the ties on my eyes and ties it around. I feel his breath on my lips so i lean in and surprised to feel him closer than expected. Our lips collide and he lets out a groan.