Part 49

Two years later.

What an adventure i have had with my little family. Our little boy aaron was born and he was bloody gorgeous. Aliza loved him. Nat had a beautiful little boy too called  layton. A year later aliza went into her terrible twos and that was a nightmare but somehow tony knew how to control her and when i was alone with her she would do something to wreck the place.

That year.Me and tony got married and it was a beautiful wedding. We had a honeymoon for a few days alone in Maldives and it was one of the best times of our lives. We came home and we decided to live in the penthouse full time and visit the cabin on weekends and school holidays. Aliza loved school. That year i started back to work and made amazing new work friends and met back with my old work friends and i love the job.

It was now two years later since last time. Me tony peter mj ned and the two kids were currently staying at the cabin. Peter wanted to go on the boat so that is what we we're currently doing. Sitting on the little island that me and tony went to. It was fun.

"Lizza! No throwing twigs!" I shout.

"No" she says wicked smirk of hers.

Its scary. I know she isn't blood related to tony but she acts so much like him in so many ways.

"Aliza garcia. Listen to your mummy" tony says and she stops.

Like i said he is amazing with her.

"Thank you mr and mrs stark for letting me join you all this weekend" ned says.

"Ned stop being formal. Its stella and tony. But you are more than welcome" i smile.

"Im starving" MJ says.

"Me too. Come on lets get back on the boat and eat something" i say.

Tony carries aaron onto the boat he could walk as he was two but he carried him anywhere. He has had very mild terrible twos luckily.

We all sat around the table and i got up to get some frozen water as it was august and boiling.

"Me and mj got something to say" peter says

"Go ahead. Don't tell me you two set a building on fire again or swing into a tree" i say grabbing the waters.

"No..mj is pregnant" peter says.

I spin around so fast i slip on the paper plate on the floor and i fall off the boat. Landing straight into the water. It was bloody freezing. I squeal and i could hear all of them laughing. Tony walks over and smirks and i give him a stinking look.

He holds hid hand out for me to take it and i do and he helps me out. Peter passes me a towel and i shake my head.

"I hate you. Shouldn't joke about things like that" i say pulling the towel tighter.

"He isn't lying. I am actually pregnant. 5-6 weeks" mj says.

I look over to her and she had a pregnancy test in her hand. I gasp and i walk towards her. She stands up and i pull her into a hug and she squals.

"Congratulations!" I say happily

"I know you are being nice but you are cold and wet please can you dry off first" she complains.

"Its kinda your fault. I was shocked but I can't believe it" i smile.

"Im gonna be a dad" peter says.

I congratulate him but he refuses to hug me. Tony is happy about it. We will be grandparents.

"Who knows?" I ask.

"Well ned and may already knew. Now you two know and we will tell everyone when we are back" peter says.

"Rude. I should of known" i fake roll my eyes.

"Im sorry" mj says.

"Don't be!!" I smile.

Can't believe it. Our little family is getting bigger. My life is complete and I never thought i would say those words back three years ago. But here we are.

And thats all. Sorry its such a short chapter i ran out of ideas. I hope you have all enjoyed it.

Im stuck between writing another tony stark story or the actor one. I have got some ideas for another tony stark about being pepper's boyfriend but we fall for him as pepper is our mum but I don't know.

You lot chose :)