Part 14

It was now may the 1st. The baby was basically two months old. I cant believe how time has flied. But im currently sat here with my anxiety full to the brim. Nick fury called early hours this morning for everyone to go on a mission. Apparently weird creatures were attacking earth so they are all out on this mission. Im alone in the computer with the baby as may pepper and happy went to fill in for the avengers in a meeting. Its scary i have only known them a few weeks and it feels like a horror movie waiting for them to come home.

I was sitting on the bathroom floor as the baby was in the bath. Its 6pm its her bedtime soon but i just want to cuddle with her. Im so scared it's unbelievable. I was washing the babys body when my phone was ringing. It was nat. I answer it straight away

Me- please tell me you are all alive

Nat- we are all alive. Some of us hurt but alive. We are on our way home in the quinn jet

Me- did you win?

Peter- of course we won. Nobody beats the avengers! He shouts down the phone

Me- good. How long will you be?

Nat- about an hour. We will bring back mc donalds. What would you like?

Me- chicken selects, a cheese burger fries and a coke

Steve- don't want much

Me- hey don't bully me ok?

Steve- joking. See you in an hour

We say goodbye and i get the baby out of the bath. I wrap her in her towel and i smile at the beautiful sight. She smiles and she looked exactly like alex. It hurts but i push the thought aside and i get her changed into pjs. I then feed her and she falls asleep in my arms.

I kiss the top of her head and i carefully walk her to the bedroom. Well my new bedroom which is next to Tony's as he wanted me to share a room with him but i told him i have to stay with the baby until she gets a little older. I put the baby monitor on and i walk back downstairs.

I sit on the sofa watching tiktoks and then after about thirty minutes the door opens and in walks the others. They all looked tired and quite a few of them had blood on their faces.

"Woah. Any of you need medical help?" I ask.

"I think we are all okay. Just a few cuts but what we do need is food" steve says.

They all walk in and i notice tony walked straight into the kicthen and he was still in his suit.

"I will grab plates" i say.

I walk out of the room and i see tony stepping out of his suit. He had blood over his face and it hurt my heart to look at him.

"Does your face hurt?" I ask making him look at me

"Don't worry sweetheart. Its not my blood" he says making my mouth drop.

He smirks at me and then starts to make his way over to me. He lightly grabs my hips and he kisses me. I cup his cheeks and i smooth his stubble and he lets out a little groan.

"I thought you said you were getting plates not eating tony" i hear wanda say behind me.

"Shush. I missed my girl" tony says making me fold.

"Cute. Now can we have the plates because we are all starving" Wanda says walking away.

"We will finish this later" he whispers.

"Ok" i reply.

I grab all the plates and i walk out of the room. Tony had sat down on the sofa so i take the seat next to him. We eat the food and slowly everyone starts to leave to get themselves cleaned up.