Part 31

It was the next day. I am in extreme pain. I haven't shown it but i am. Its not just my arm its my whole body i feel like there is a devil inside me taking over my insides.

I was currently sat on the sofa with everyone and i was trying not to show my pain. It was so difficult. Especially when i have a hyper 5 month old baby on my lap bouncing to the paw patrol theme song.

I hiss as her little hand hits my arm and quite a few of them noticed.

"Whats the matter? Are you hurting?" May asks me.

"Just a little on my arm. Its sore thats all" i lie i was in pure agony.

I move to the side and i curse out in pain so i place the baby on scotts lap as he was sat next to me.

"Whats wrong?" Scott asks.

"I don't know i feel like im about to explode" i say holding my stomach.

"Have you ate something funny?" Strange asks.

"No i feel like my insides are buring!" I say louder.

All of the sudden a huge wave came over me and a ball of something came through my hands and smashed right through the tv. God i knew paw patrol was annoying sometimes but god. I scream out in pain and i fall to the floor. I try and control it but it was too much.

***

"She is breathing. I will have to run tests on her" i hear a faint voice.

It was all dark. I don't think i have opened my eyes yet. Either that or i have gone blind.

"What the fuck was that bruce?" I hear another voice.

I know bruce is in the room but god what is happening. I could feel someone hold my hand and then leave go and the room seems quiet. I open my eyes and i was alone in a bed in a room. I had wires in me.

I started to cry because I didn't know what was going on and the Machines started beeping. The door opens and bruce and strange walks in.

"Are you okay?' Bruce asks.

"Whats going on with me?" I ask ignoring his question.

"We have ran tests we need to wait an hour to see what it is. How did you get powers?" He asks

"I got powers?" I ask worried

"Well from what we seen yes. But how?" Strange asks.

"I didn't say anything but that stab wound looked weird. They must of put stuff into me thats why i have been feeling so weird" i say.

"Well the test results should come back in an hour or two"bruce says.

I start to panic and i feel someone hold my hand and it was cassie. Scotts daughter

"Its ok if you got powers. Wanda has powers and she is amazing" she says looking up at me.

"I know. I will be okay its a lot to take in thats all" i smile lightly.

****

Two hours later and bruce had just called me down to the lab. I was nervous. Tony strange and bruce was stood there so i sat on the chair.

"I wont make you wait. You have telekinesis similar to Wanda and there is something else but its not showing on the system" bruce says.

"If i have that then how come it haven't came through and i don't know how to use it?" I ask.

"Why don't you go to the training room with Wanda and see if you can do it. She can talk you through it" strange says.

I nod and they follow me out of the room. We head into the training room where most of the avengers were and wanda smiles.

"Bruce texted me. I will help you control them" she says.

"I don't even know how to start them let alone control them" i laugh.

For about two hours we train. I knew how to use the powers now and sometimes it would go automatically but Wanda said i would get used to it. She gave me a bracelet and its what she used to use when she first had it. It stopped her powers from coming from her.

"So i think that is enough for today" bruce says as i am sat on the floor panting like a dog.

I felt kinda weird. I don't know I felt like i had a headache but it wasn't hurting it was just there. Scott helped me up and i catch my eyes on tony and he was staring at me and thats when i could see what was going on inside his head.

I was sat on the floor on my knees panting while he looked down on me with his dick hard in the air. He brought my face close to his dick again and i took him into my mouth.

I came back to reality and i laugh.

"I will later ok tones?" I say with a smirk.

He looks at me very confused. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear on what i seen.

"Uh how did you know?" He asks.

"I don't know"

"Bruce she can read minds" tony smirks.

"Really?" Bruce asks.

"I read tonys mind. Im not sure how i did it though" i say.

"Its okay we will figure it out but for today you can rest. You have worked hard" he says.

I nod and we all walk back upstairs where i see may struggling to keep the baby content

"Everything okay?" I ask may.

"She is very restless" may says

I hold my arms out to her and he climbs straight into them. She cuddles into me and wipes her nose in my arm as it was running.

"Thats nice. Just stunning" i laugh.

"Glad it wasn't me. How to you cope with kid boogies and sick and shitty nappies?" Peter asks.

"Its called motherhood. You get used to it after a while. I used to be a very bad eaver with it came to things like that I couldn't handle it at all but now she can wipe her nose in my hand if it means she wont cry. No harm in it we have soap and water" i say.

He laughs at me and i was being serious. When you are a mother you will do anything for your child if you are a good mother and same goes for the father.