Part 35

18th of September

Would you believe me if i said that there was a huge purple grape dude standing in the middle of wakanda threatening to kill us all?. Well believe it because its true. May pepper and happy were looking after the kids while us avengers were split between two groups. The people i want to be fighting with are currently up in space and in hating it. Tony nat steve bruce strange peter clint thor all them lot and a few more are not with me. I do have bucky and sam and a few others though which is good.

"These stupid ugly bastards wont stop coming" sam says through the ear peice.

"Stay focused. Bucky and sam guard the main line" i say.

All of us attack. We had back up as we had some of the guardians with us like groot and gamora and also quill. We did everything to kill off these weird looking animals and eventually we did.

"Did we win?" I ask as there was no alien looking things to be seen.

"Im not sure" loki says.

Thats when a purple load of dust appears then the purple grape dude comes back.

"Well well well. You done good" he says looking around at his dead army.

"What do you want?" Bucky asks.

"That" he points at lokis scepter

"No. This stays with me" loki says.

"I didn't ask" thanos says.

He picks loki up by the neck and grips the scepter and takes the stone out. He places it on a glove and smirks.

"One to go" he winks as he goes back through a hole and disappears.

"I fucking hate that ugly bastard. Have we heard off the others?" I ask.

"Nope. When in space they cant connect to the call. They did say after this we would meet them back at the compound" sam says.

"What the fuck is happening now? Has he won? Have we won?" Quill asks.

"God knows. Hopefully the others have had more luck" sam says.

A few moments went by and wanda speaks up.

"Uh guys what's happening?" She asks.

I see that bucky is dusting and along with some wakanda people. Sam goes next and im just praying I don't

"If you all leave me i wont be happy" i say trying to stop all of them from dusting but its no good.

Every single person that was fighting with me had dusted and i was all alone. We fucking lost and i want to kill the bastard.

I run back into the building and grab the jet keys. It was a good two hour plane drive back so once i got into it i prayed that I wasn't the only human left on this place.

****

I arrive back at the computer and it looked dead. There was no sound at all. It was weird and scary. I rushed in through the doors and my heart kinda died down when i hear steve and tony arguing.

"We lost Steve! I lost! My girl and her fucking mother is dead. Everyone has gone!" Tony shouts.

"Tony they are not dead. They have dusted. We can get them back!" Nat shouts back.

"Daddy is hope going to be okay?" Cassie asks.

"Yes peanut she will be okay" scott says.

I walk in and the room went silent

"Stella!" Cassie cries and her and morgan run up and hug me.

"Hey pretty girls" i smile and hug them back.

"Thank god" tony says.

He walks up to me and hands me the baby and kisses me on the lips.

"I am alone though. Everyone dusted" i say.

"He won this round. But we will figure out a way to get everyone back" steve says.

"Anyone here dust?" I ask looking at pepper as I couldn't see may or happy.

"May did. Happy is having a wee" she replies.

"Oh right. God theres quite a lot that dusted" i say looking around and i could see how sad cassie looked.

"Cassie sweetheart did daddy dust?" I ask as i walk up to her.

"No but hope did" she says.

"She is shaken up a little" scott replies behind me.

"We all are" steve says.

"Shes a kid steve. Look sweetheart we will get them back im sure we will find a way" i reply.

"How though? Where the fuck has that purple nutsack gone?" Rhodes asks

"Stop swearing in front of the kids and how do we know?" I ask.

"We won't figure a way" rhodes mumbles.

"Stop telling the kids that. We will find a way im sure. Im going to bath the baby and put her to bed" i say.

I walk off with the baby with my arms. I went upstairs and placed her in her little chair while i ran her a bath. I added some bubbles and some little toys and then i undressed her and placed her into her bath seat.

She splashed for a bit and i just smiled at her. I did think about what we would have to do to get everyone back but it just wasn't sticking with me.

I hear someone behind me and when i turn around tony was leaning by the door. He had a grin on his face and that made him hotter.

"Well are you gonna stand there staring or are you actually gonna come in?" I ask.

He walks towards us and kneels down and starts to play with the baby. He hasn't said a word but he keeps looking at me and smirking.

"Whats wrong with you?" I ask.

"Just thinking about you. After all this is over and our lives go back to normal or as normal as they can go. I want to make you my wife" he says.

My mouth gapes open.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to make you mine for real. I want to wake up as you as my mrs stark. I want to be little alizas dad. I know its early but i want to be your husband. You can have time to think about it" he says placing his hand on my thigh.

"God tones" i smile.

"Im not looking for an answer now. After all this is over okay?" He asks.

I nod and he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you stella garcia and i love you aliza garcia" he says making me melt.