Part 46

It was now September 17th. From the last time i found out alex did kill that girl but they were both high on drugs and apparently they we're arguing before hand the neighbour said. He had life in prison now though which is a good thing. It scared the shit out of me i had to admit and back when i was with him I thought he was so caring but clearly he isn't.

12 weeks weeks ago i found out i was pregnant. May was with me when i found out because she was the one to tell me to take a test. I haven't told tony because at first i thought it wasn't true because the test was negative but i took another one a few days later and it was positive. I know tony was the one who asked to have another kid but I'm so scared to tell him.

My dad and grand parents were here at the moment to visiting which is why i need to tell tony today so we can tell everybody.

I was currently sat down the lab with him. I have a bag next to me with a teddy, the first scan picture and the test. I was waiting until he left the room for something to set it up on his desk. The baby was playing with the toy kitchen she had down here while Tony was tinkering.

"You know its been a year since we dated" Tony randomly says.

"Bit late tones" i laugh.

"I know but i just thought of it. We didn't do anything to celebrate" he says putting down his hammer.

"Well im sure we will one day" i say.

"Well watcha reading?" He asks walking towards me.

"Oh some book" i say looking up at him.

It was some book yes. It was a book called highest bidder. A sex club and a man that is twice her age that she calls daddy. Yeah some book.

"Whats it about?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Porn on paper if im being honest" i laugh.

"Read it out. Im sure we can reenact it" he winks.

I shake my head and he pats my knee.

"Im going to the toilet and get a drink. Want one?" He asks.

"Uh yeah please can i have lemonade and a fruitshoot for the baby?" I ask.

"Of course my sweet" he says kissing my lips.

He walks out of the room and i mske sure he has gone and thats when i rush to his desk with the bag and I place the teddy with the scan on his legs then the two pregnancy tests with hi dad on them underneath. I rush back to the soft with a pounding heart and after a while he walks back in.

"Got you pink lemonade. Im sure its the same thing" he says handing it to me.

"A little different but i will take it" i smile

"Lizza. Come and have a drink" tony says

She waddles over and takes it off him then hands it back and gets back on her way. It makes me laugh. Can't believe how big she is getting.

Tony walks back to his desk and places his drink down and doesn't notice anything yet so I don't say nothing. He starts tinkering back with his suit and i sit impatiently waiting for him to notice.

After half hour he sits he turns around to grab his drink and he freezes. He found it. He slowly picks the tests up and looks at the scan. I stand up and he looks at me

"Your pregnant?" He asks.

"Yeah. 13 weeks. Im sorry I didn't tell you before i was waiting until the scan and then i was gon-" i start but he stops me.

He picks me up and cuddles me while he spins me.

"I thought my seeds stopped working because you wasn't getting pregnant but I thought wrong. Oh my girl" he says putting me down and kissing me.

"Ma ma ma" the baby says walking towards us.

I pick her up and tony hugs us all.

"My little family" he whispers

"We need to tell everyone. Including my dad and your parents" i say.

He nods and we take the bear upstairs. Everyone was sat on the sofas all talking but stopped when they seen me and tony.

Tony nods and we just show a pregnancy test each. I could see may smile at me snd everyone gasp. My gran and tonys mother was the fist to come to us.

"Im going to be a gran?" Maria asks.

"You were already a gran. But you are being a blood gran now" i smile

She starts to cry so i hug her. My dad and tonys dad comes up to us and hugs us and that half hour was full of congratulations and hugs.

"What will you want it to be?" Nat asks.

"A baby hopefully" i smirk.

"Sarcastic. What gender?" She asks.

"I don't mind. If its a girl it will be good for the little one as it will be someone who she can play with or a boy because i would have one of each" i reply.

"Do you really want another tony?" Sam jokes.

"Yeah. Tony is handsome so my son would be" i say.

I had to admit i was loving it. Everyone was genuinely happy for me. No more worrying about alex. My family all together and another baby on the way. Sometimes I wonder that i have lost in life but now.... Now i think i have won first place. My life will be complete when this new baby comes along and I couldn't wait.

In the corner of my eye i see a little white feather. I catch it in my hand and i stare at it then up to the ceiling. Of course i start to cry

"I love you mum" I whisper.

Im glad she is watching over me. I just wish she was with us.