Part 32

It was the 3rd of September. I was currently giving one of the children Calpol.

"There we go beautiful. The pain will wear off soon i promise" i say lightly smiling at this little 6 year old girl gracie.

"Thank you" she smiles.

I lightly squeeze her shoulder and i walk out towards the little room where i had to sign that i gave her Calpol and thats when i hear a few of the other staff members talking about something that caught my attention.

"Im telling you theres about 6 of them down there" chloe says

"Why were you down there?" Jimmy asks.

"I walked through there to get up here and i seen that tony was getting seen to" chloe says.

"I don't believe that tony stark would come to this a&e" jimmy says.

I rush out and chloe looks at me.

"Who is in a&e?" I ask

"About six avengers. Tony stark is getting seen to I couldn't believe it. And natasha is carrying a child. She kept that a secret from the world" chloe says.

"Jimmy can i go?" I ask.

"Oh shit yes I forgot. Hope they are okay" he says.

"What! She gets to go see them?" Chloe asks.

"Tony stark is her boyfriend and that baby is her baby" jimmy says.

I rush off down the corridor and towards a&e and she wasn't lying tony was there with steve peter nat bruce and strange.

"What the heck happened?" I ask.

"Jesus i will end up in a hospital bed from a heart attack in a minute" steve says.

I rush towards tony and he smirks

"Hey gorgeous" he winks.

"What drugs have you given him?" I turn and ask dylan the nurse who was with him.

"Uh nothing i just wrapped his hand up. He has a sprained wrist" he says

"How did you do that?" I ask tony.

"Working hard. Im fine pay attention to your baby girl she has been missing you" he says.

I turn around and straight away she held her arms out for me. I hold her in my arms and i hear my name being called. I turn around and it was jimmy.

"Hey boss man" i smirk.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah dipshit over there sprained his wrist" i say pointing to tony.

"Here i have your things. Go home with these. You have been here since half 5 this morning anyway" jimmy says handing my things to steve.

"You sure? Im still here for another hour I don't finish until half 5 this afternoon?" I ask.

"Im positive it's pretty quiet now anyway in the ward half of them are falling asleep. See you on Thursday" he smiles.

I thank him and i wait until tony was aloud to go. We head back and i have tony and the baby in my car.

"So...." I start.

"What?" He asks with a smirk.

"Don't smirk at me stark. How did you do that?" I ask.

"Fine. I was lifting my car up on my own to check the bottom of it" he says.

"A whole car?" I ask.

"Well it was on the clamps on the back so no not the whole car just half of it" he says.

I roll my eyes and he squeezes my thigh.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will take you over my knee" he says.

"You and whose army?. You have a broken hand so you can only use one hand" i say.

"Sprained and whats a little pain?" He says.

I place my hand over his that was still on my thigh. It was an automatic so I didn't have to change gear.

Shortly after. We arrived home back to the compound. I got the baby out and went inside. He walked straight upstairs and i found it strange. If he thinks i am having sex with him he has another thing coming.

"Go on you are thinking what we are all thinking"may says.

I look at her strange and she laughs.

"That he has gone upstairs its weird" she says.

"He wants sex may" clint shouts.

"Well im going up there and he is not having it" i laugh.

I hand the baby to may and i go upstairs. Tony was laying on the bed on his phone.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Come sit" he says tapping the spot next to him.

I do as he says and he slides down and places his head on my stomach. This was a very strange tony stark.

"Whats the matter?" I ask putting one hand in his hair and playing with it.

"Im tired stell. Im fed up and tired. Can we stay like this for a while?" He asks.

That hurt my heart.

"Of course we can" i whisper

I play with his hair and soon after i see that he has fallen asleep. I grab my phone from my nurse pocket and i take a picture of him. I scroll through my socials and then i hear a tap on the door.

"Come in" i whisper well quite loud.

It was Steve with the baby.

"Supposed to be the woman or the baby doing that" he says.

"Now now men can have special treatment too" i smirk.

He hands the baby to me and she sits next to me on the bed. Tony stirs and he ends up laying with his head on the pillow so i placed the baby on my lap.

"Whats up with him?" Steve asks.

"I will speak to you later. The baby looks tired so i think i will try get her to sleep and have some shut eye myself" i say.

"Okay no worries. Do you need anything?" He asks.

"No thanks im okay. Thank you though" i smile at him.

He smiles back and shuts the door. I slide the blanket over me and the baby and place her between me and tony. I tickle her little stomach to make her fall asleep and it worked. So i cuddle into her and wrap my arm around so it was resting on Tony's leg then i close my eyes and hope i fall asleep.