Part 24

July 2nd.

Baby was now five months i cant believe how fast the time has gone. She is getting a proper little cutie. I have weaned her onto baby food now. She still has her milk in the morning and in the night but throughout the day she is on baby food and she loves it.

Tomorrow I'm going to see my grandparents. I have asked tony if he would come with me and he said yes but we are going in his private Jet instead of a normal plane. He insisted.

I packed my bag and suitcase last night and so did tony so i only had a few bits and bobs left to pack. I was currently sat in the gym part with the baby in her bouncer watching tv on the big screen. I had just finished the treadmill, i have already done some of the weights so i went to go onto the step machine but before that i went to the baby.

"Hiya baby, you seem like you are content" i say.

she bounces up and down and i smile. I spin the little ball making me giggle then i go to my phone. I see i have an email so when i open it my heart flutters and i let out a little squeal.

"Oh my goshhh!" I say happily.

"What has you all happy?" I hear steves voice.

Behind me steve, nat, peter, bucky, sam, tony, wanda  and clint were there.

"In 3 weeks time i can start my new job in the hospital as the children's nurse and midwife!!" I say happily.

"Awe congratulations my girl! You will smash it!" Nat says coming to hug me.

"Thank you" i smile.

They all congratulate me.

"What are you doing down here alone anyway?" Peter asks.

"Im not alone. I have my number one girl with me" i say pointing at the baby.

"Awh I didn't see her. Hey little girl" peter says walking up to her.

"My wife. A nurse. My life is complete" tony says.

We all snap our stares to him.

"What?" He asks.

"You said wife" peter says with a smirk

"Well future wife. Im not leaving her go anytime soon" he says walking towards me.

He grabs my hips and kisses me passionately

"Thats cute" clint says

"It was cute. Now can you all leave me alone so i can finish my work out?" I ask.

"We will train with you" nat says.

"Yeah. After this though can you help me with my Spanish homework? I want full 100%" peter smirks at me.

"Just because I'm nice i will" i say.

We do train. I do some more running and i hear tony call my name. He was in the boxing ring.

"If you think i am fighting any of these guys you have another thing coming" i say turning back to my phone

"Do some sparing with me" he says.

How could i say no. He looked fire. He had shorts and a vest on and fuck the sweat on him made him look so hot. I didn't even realise he looked this hot

"Fine. Don't cry when I accidentally hit you" i smirk.

The door opens and a few other avengers walk in.

"Oh look we have a croud" tony says as he opens the net up for me.

"voy a patearte el culo" i say as i get into the ring.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"Ohh nothing" i say grabbing some boxing gloves and putting them on

"Just be warned im quite fas-" he starts but i punch him in the gut making him choke on the last word.

"Have to be quicker than that stark" i smirk.

"WOOO! BEAT HIM STELL!" Peter shouts.

"Shut it parker. You are supposed to be on my side" tony says.

I go to throw another one but he grabs my hand and spins me around making me land my back into him.

"Fuck thats hot" i whisper.

He spins me around and hooks his leg under mine and i fall on my back.

"DING DING DING. KO!" Peter says.

I roll my eyes and tony holds his hand out to me.

"I hate you" i say.

"Thought you liked it rough?" He smirks.

I raise my knee and his hand protects his dick. I smirk and i lean up and kiss him he pulls me in and i wrap my arms around him.

"I need to shower. Care to join me?" He asks.

"I have to entertain the baby. I will shower later on. Might shower outside and go for a swim in the heated pool with the little one" i say.

"I will join you actually" he says.

Thats what we do. I shower myself down outside while i wore my bikini and tony showers in swim shorts. A few of the avengers joined us in the pool and some stayed outside it and sunbathed or played football.

"I love you" tony whispers in my ear while i was pushing the baby around in her float.

I turn to him and just stare. I was gobsmacked.

"What i do. I haven't realised it but now looking at you i am head over heels in love with you" he says.

I kiss him lightly and pull away

"yo también te amo, cariño. eres todo para mi" i say stoking his arm while it layed on the side of the pool.

"I don't know what that means" he says looking confused.

"It means i love you and you are my everything because you are my everything. Im so grateful of you. The way you are with the baby. She adores you" i say.

"Im gonna learn spanish for you my love, i need to know what you are saying in that beautiful accent" he says.

The baby squeals and splashes her feet making the water go over tony.

"And you sweetheart. I cant wait to hear that little accent of yours either" he says swooshing the water around her making her smile.

I love this man and i also love the way he treats my baby as his. He is perfect