Part 34

I had cut my leg open and was trying to stop the blood with my jacket that was soaking with sea water. I wasn't doing very well. Im sure i had been here for at least an hour and a half already and i was now shivering. Everything had sunk to the bottom of the sea and the only way out was climbing a cliff.

I stood up and thought to myself that i used to climb trees all the time when i was younger it shouldn't be that much harder. My head was pounding as i had hit it on a rock but i knew i could do it.

I start off and it was quite easy but getting closer to the top it was getting harder. I nearly slipped at one point but managed to keep my grip. Once i was to the top i laid on the grass and had a breather. The sun was bright and it was quite beautiful to be honest.

I got up and walked towards my car and there was nobody to be seen. There was now tape blocking off where the compound was but i could see a part of tony's suit on the concrete broken in half. I slipped under the tape and picked it up and then i hear a sound and thats when tonys suit landed next to me. It was basically fully tacked but the hud was broken.

"Come on lets get us home" i say talking to this suit. Lost a few braincells i think.

I placed the suit into the back of the car and wrapped my leg up with the bandage that was in the emergency kit in the trunk. Bruce can fix me when i get home. My head was full of blood and the cuts i had on me were unbelievable but at least im alive.

I drove straight to the compound and there was a few cop cars with nobody in them. I climbed out and had Tony's suit follow which was very strange but i kept my laughs in. I waked through the door.

"Im sorry. We have just had a confirmation that stellas body has been found and she is dead" this young officer said.

I seen everyones faces and damn I didn't know i meant that much to them. Peter started crying and it broke my heart to see it.

"Um excuse me officer. Im alive" i say.

Everyone turns their heads to me and the first person to embrace me into a hug was peter. His little sobs it broke me.

"Never ever do that again" he whispers.

"I didn't do anything kid" i laugh slightly.

Everyone made a fuss then the last one was tony. He kisses my lips and held my hips.

"Your house. Im sorry" i whisper.

"Don't you dare start with that. I almost lost you. I dont care about the house i can have a new one but i cant have a new you" he says hugging me.

Even i start to cry. I hug him tightly and the officer spoke.

"I will have to look into why they thought they seen your body. Want to explain what happened?" He asks.

"Sure but can i do it while bruce sorts my head and leg out please" i say.

"Of course" the older officer says.

Bruce sorts me out while i explain and answer any questions. There was just a little cut on my head and my leg wasn't too deep either.

"Thank you. We will look into it and figure out who did this. But for now rest up stella" the older officers said.

"Thank you" i smile.

They walk out and all i did was burst into tears. It was way to much for me to handle.

***

It was now 9:15pm. The baby was bathed fed and was flat out sleeping and all i wanted was tony. I should feel tired and drained but all i want is to be in tony's arms and feel him inside me.

I craved him and I couldn't stop myself. I didn't have a clue where he was so i decided to text him.

Me- hello mr stark. Are you free?

Within seconds he was replying.

Tony- currently working with bruce. Do you need me?

Me- i do. Please can you come here

Tony- for the night or for a few minutes?

Me- for the night mr stark

He read my message but didn't reply. Maybe i should of just left him work. I picked my phone up again but the door was opening revealing tony.

"Whats the matter? Are you hurting? Do you need anything?" He asks all at once.

"Shh" i say.

"Oh sorry is your head hurting?" He whispers as he sits on the bed next to me.

I place my hand on his dick and he lets out a groan. I throw my legs over his until i was straddling him.

"What are you doing stella?" He asks.

"Can i?" I ask playing with his trouser belt.

"You are hurt. I cant" he says grabbing my hand.

"Please" i ask.

He looks at me and i kiss him. I need him and I know he needs me now because i can feel him growing underneath me.

"Im not letting you to the work" he says on my lips.

He lifts me off him and lays me down on the bed. He takes my top off and kisses my breasts then he pulls down my shorts and knickers until i was fully naked.

"You are perfect. I want to enlarge this with a baby one day" he says smoothing my stomach.

"I would like that" i say.

"Fill you up with my cum and make another mini you" he says kissing down my stomach.

He stops at my area and thats when he licks it instead. His tongue does wonders and fucking hell i was shaking in minutes releasing into his mouth.

"I could eat you everyday" he says.

"Whats stopping you?" I smirk.

"Well i could but i would have to stop for a week each month" he winks.

"Mmh ok. You can do it every other day though"

He comes up and kisses my lips and I taste myself on him. It was delicious i had to admit but he tastes better. I undress him and his hardness was sprung up.

He fucked me soft but fast. It was beautiful.

"Uh tony im about to pee" i say as i grip the bedsheets.

"Release it. Its not pee" he laughs.

I do as he says and something squirts out of me and all over him.

"Now now that was naughty" he smirks.

"Did i just squirt?" I ask.

"Yes baby you did and you made a mess" he says.

"Im sorry"

"Don't be. Its 11pm we are gonna shower and get some sleep" he says lifting me up bridal style and thats what we did.