Chapter 5 Princess Fragrance 2

Author's note.

Yep, Chloe's gonna get put down A LOT in this fanfic, sorry Chloe fans. And if you're wondering why Chloe hasn't called her dad yet, well, you'll find out soon enough. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 5

Princess Fragrance 2

Not long after dealing with Chloe, other students started to pile in.

'Oh whoever's up there must hate me', thought William. 'I get stuck here and now that brat's gonna bother me until she gets her way. Well, she won't, not as long as I-'.

"Hello there". William almost gritted his teeth at the sound of the voice. He then looked to see a young girl with short, blonde hair with blue eyes and wore WAY too much pink.

"What is it?" William asked.

"I don't think we met before", the girl squeaked. "I'm Rose".

"So?" William asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, aren't you gonna tell me your name?" Asked Rose.

"You already heard it when Madam Bustier introduced me" answered William. He then looked at his phone, but he then smelt something. He gagged as he held his nose and saw that Rose had a bottle of Perfume.

"Could you not?" Asked William.

"Why, what's the matter?" Asked Rose.

"It's fucking up my nostrils, that's why", answered William. "I usually don't mind perfume but, Christ that's strong, excuse me". He then got up from his desk and ran outside for breathe of fresh air.

"Shit, that is some potent stuff" groaned William.

"You're telling me", growled Scul. "And I'm living in your pocket".

"Try not to make such a strong scent next time" said William. He then walked back up to his desk.

"Sorry about that" said Rose.

"Next time", said William. "Spray it NOT too close to the nose. Or how about spraying to someone who cares". Rose just looked sad as William sat backdown.

At lunch.

William was eating his lunch and looking at Text from his dad.

'Hmm', William thought. 'Guess everything's all set up and ready for business. Wonder if he has any plans for his campaign as-". He then felt a finger on his shoulder an he turned his phone screen off. He looked to see a bunch of kids from his class.

"What do you want?" William asked.

"You don't have to be rude you know" The girl with the brown hair and glass said.

"I'm not rude I just don't care", said William. "Now I'm trying to eat". The girl then grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey, let go of me Four Eyes!" Shouted William.

"Than names Alya", the girl answered. "And you better-".

"I don't care", growled William. "If you're not gonna leave, then I'll move you".

"Not until you've apologised to Rose" said Alya.

"Who?" William asked confused. He then thought for a moment.

"Oh, yeah", William said. "That girl with the perfume. No. I was just expressing my opinion, and I also needed to breathe. I ain't asthmatic, but someone else could be, so she shouldn't even have it here. Now let me go".

"Apologise" said Alya.

"I said", growled William. "Let me GO!". He then elbowed Alya in the chest with great force. This caused her to let William go, but she also lost her footing and knocked into Rose. This made her drop her perfume bottle and it shattered on the ground.