Chapter 8 Record Dealer Part 1

Author's note.

So yeah, the Bones' family is loaded. Looks like Chloe's got some competition. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 8

Record Dealer Part 1

The following day was the weekend, so William was just sitting in his room looking through his phone.

"Hmmm", groaned William. "I hate boring weekends, it's never fun".

"Well, to be fair", growled Scul. "This is your first week in Paris".

"I guess your right", sighed William. "I'm gonna check to see what my dad's doing". He then walked into the main lobby and his father greet a man with a stupid looking teenager.

"I would say it's a pleasure, Bob", said Ronald. "But that would be lying".

"Come on, Ronnie", said Bob. "We've known each other for years an-".

"Call me Ronnie again and I'll escort off my property", snapped Ronald. "Now, what do you want, Bobbie?".

"Well", said Bob. "As you known, my son, XY, is making a new song. So I was wondering if you would allow us to".

"You really think my dad's gonna allow a shady, fat, bald man let his crotch goblin of a bastard child use his newly opened casino to make a crappy music video?", asked William. "Then I guess we can add stupidity to your faults".

"And who asked for your opinion?" Asked XY.

"That's my son", answered Ronald. "And if you want to even stand in here, you will treat me, him and my staff with respect. And I don't care how much lunch money you stole and shoved in your pockets".

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Asked Bob.

"Didn't I just explain it already?" Asked William.

"Why you little-".

"Lay a hand on him and you never set foot in this place again", said Ronald with a growl. "Now, I suggest you leave, as my son has a guest co-. Oh, and here she is now". Marinette then walked in.

"Oh come on!", shouted Bob. "How can this chi-". William then kicked Bob in the knee, making him hop.

"Security!", William said. "Get these two Fucknuckles out of here". Security then dragged both Bob and XY out.

"I'm surprised you invited me to hang out with you" said Marinette.

"You're one of the few people who DON'T piss me off", said William. "And as long as I'm living here, I should try and keep one native close".

"So, uh", said Marinette. "Where are we gonna-".

"I just plan to walk around", said William. "After all, I've not been in Paris that long". He then held out his hand and Marinette took it. They then walked all over Paris and saw all the places that Marinette had been. They then stopped at the Kids+ Tv station.

"So, this is a TV station huh?" Asked William. Marinette nodded

"Do you think the guys who built it was overcompensating for something?" William asked with a chuckle. Marinette gave a nervous chuckle.

They then entered the building.

"To think my dad's gonna be in here in a few days" said William.

"Really?" Asked Marinette.

"Yep", answered William. "He's getting interviewed by some woman named, uh. Nadia. Nonono, that's not it. Norja. No, definitely not".

"I do believe that's me". Both then saw a woman with purple-maroon hair and wearing a blue suit.