Chapter 42 Guilty

Author's note.

Looks like Nathalie's secret got revealed to Adrian (or rather Chat Noir) and we got 4 more (counting this one too) until the end of the custody arc. After that, it's time for the halloween arc. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 42

Guilty

William scrolled through the messages that Julika had sent to Marinette.

"Come on, where are you?" He wondered. After about 12 minutes of looking, he smirked.

"Bingo" he said. He had found them.

"Didn't you already send them to Marinette?" Asked Scul.

"She hasn't said anything to Luka", said William. "So, I will".

"Don't you think that could damage Luka and Julika's relationship?" Asked Scul.

"Julika already damaged it" answered William.

The next day, William had finished school and asked the Limo driver to take him to Liberty. They then arrived and walked out.

"Adrian, stay here", said William. "I'll be back soon". He then walked off to the Liberty. There, he saw Luka.

"Oh, hello William" greeted Luka.

"I'd say this is just a visit", said William. "But, that would be lying". Luka was now confused.

"What do you mean?" Asked Luka. William then took out his phone.

"You wanted proof", he said. "Here it is".

Later, Julika arrived at the Liberty. However, she was welcomed by an angry Luka.

"Luka?", asked Julika. "What's wrong?". Luka said nothing. He held up his phone, showing the texts that Julika had been sending Marinette.

"I am VERY disappointed in you, Julika" said Luka.

"It, it wasn't my fault" said Julika.

"Bullshit!", shouted Luka. "Do you have any idea what you're doing? If Marinette's parents saw this, you could be sued!".

"But", said Julika. "I was ju-".

"The fact that you claimed that Marinette was, and I quote, 'whoring with me'", said Luka. "Is not only insulting her, but you assume I would be whoring with anyone?".

"Luka", said Julika. "Please I-".

"This is the kind of behaviour I expect from Bob Roth", said Luka. "But, you did that AND physically injured her. You're better than this an-".

"She was bullying Lila, okay!", shouted Julika. "And I wasn't gonna let her ride your di-".

"Don't you DARE finish that sentence", demanded Luka. "Marinette has done SO much for you. And the second some rando comes along with a sob story without proof, you treat her like she's as bad as Hawkmoth. You're willing to defend someone who is new in Paris, next to someone you spent an entire year with. If you had spoken up, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance AND Silencer would NEVER have happened. But no, you had to be fucking coward! Mom offered you therapy and you didn't take it and NOW look what happened. Hope you're fucking proud of yourself?!". Julika's eyes were now watering and her lip was quivering. She then covered her face and ran out of the Liberty.

Palacio De Oro.

William was in his room when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He asked.

'Hi, William'.

"How'd it go, Luka?" Asked William.

'I lost my temper'.

"Good" said William.

'How is that good? My sister ran out crying'.

"So?" Asked William.

'What if she gets Akumatized?'.

"Then she'll get a yo-yo upside her head" answered William.

'Do you enjoy seeing people suffer?'.

"No, I enjoy bad people getting their just desserts" answered William.

'I'm gonna go look for her'.

"Good luck" said William. He then hung up.

"How long until you think Julika comes for me?" Asked William. His window was then smashed as Reflekta came in.

"Oh look, it's the fuckdoll Akuma" said William. Reflekta then fired a laser from her bracelet. William only dodged it.

"Aw, you pissed I told Luka everything and gave him proof that you were a bitch?" Asked William mockingly. He then ran out of his room, with Reflekta not following too far behind.

"Get back here!" Shouted Reflekta. Reflekta then rounded a corner and saw that William was gone.

"Where are you?" She demanded. She looked around, but no one was there.

"Hold it right there, Reflekta!". Ladybug and Chat Noir then showed up. They then started to fight Reflekta as William scampered off and hid in a closet.

"Now, shall we teacher her a lesson?" Asked Scul.

"As if you need to ask", said William. "Scul! Devour!".

Meanwhile, Ladybug and Chat Noir had Reflekta backed against a wall. Then, a demonic wailing came. The Wendigo's hands then came out of the wall and then pulled her in.

"That, can't be good" said Chat Noir.

"It usually isn't" said Ladybug. The sound of screaming was soon heard.

"That's definitely not good". They ran to the roof where they saw Julika on the floor screaming and her eyes were blacked out. The Wendigo was standing over her with Reflekta's corpse in his hand. The Wendigo then placed a jar with the Akuma in it on the ground.

"She REALLY needs therapy" growled the Wendigo. He then ran off.

The next day, William was leaving the classroom, when he felt someone was approaching him. He simply ignored it, until he felt fists on his body. He looked down to see Rose banging her fists on William's body.

"Can I help you?" Asked William.

"You. Hurt. Julika" said Rose as continued to pound on his body. William then grabbed Roses wrist before he smirked.

"Not the healthiest idea" said William before he slugged her right across the face sending her into Alya and Lila.

"Nice punch, William" said Adrian.

"Thanks", said William. "Now, you wanna head to Spice Spice for their Chilli Fries?".

"With Chicken Pepper Poppers?" Asked Adrian.

"Of course" answered William.

The two were about to walk away when Alya grabbed a hold of Adrian's wrist.

"Actually, Adrian", said Alya. "We were gonna go and get some ice cream and-". Adrian pulled his hand out of Alya's grasp and he and William walked away.

"Guess he doesn't want to be with you" said William. Alya then slammed William up against the wall.

"What did you do to him?!" Shouted Alya.

"Huh?" Asked William.

"Don't play dumb", said Alya. "You did something to him, what?!".

"I didn't do anything", answered William. "Well, apart from teaching him how to have fun and taking him to places he wants to go. Can you believe he's NEVER had a kids meal before? I know shocking. Now, could you let me go?". Alya then brought William to her face.

"Stay. Away. From Adrian" she demanded. Alya then received an uppercut from William, knocking her onto the railing.

"Hmph, bitch" said William before walking off.