Chapter 49 Sexcapade

Author's note.

Here's the next part of our 'Miraculous Scandal' arc. After this arc, it's gonna be the London arc; where William, Marinette and Ladybug go to London. And finally, the Ingredient gathering arc; where William gathers up the ingredients for a special spell. With that out of the way, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 49

Sexcapade

(Miraculous Scandal Arc Part 2)

Rebecca was sitting in her apartment eating french toast. Her phone then rang and she answered it.

"Hello?" She asked.

'Rebecca, it's Olga. I, have some news for you'.

Meanwhile, William entered the school and headed towards Madam Bustier's classroom. He then kicked the door down.

"Oh, hi William", said Madam Bustier. "Have you made a decision?". William smirked.

"Yeah", answered William. "No. Fucking. Way". Madam Bustier frowned at that.

"Well then", said Madam Bustier. "I'm afraid that I might have t-".

"I'M afraid you won't do anything", said William before he pulled out his phone. "Not unless you want the school board to see this". He pulled out his phone and showed EVERYTHING he found. Madam Bustier's face then turned extremely red.

"Wh-wh-wh-where did you get all that?" Asked Madam Bustier.

"Like I'd tell you", said William. "So, here's MY deal. You delete the recording you have and stay out of my business, I'll make sure these never see the light of day". Madam Bustier said nothing.

"Tell you what", said William. "Since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you until tomorrow to decide. I'm gonna get a soda before school starts. See ya later, Mistress Zombizou". He then walked away, unaware that Rebecca was coming in the other direction. Rebecca stomped up the stairs and stormed in Madam Bustier's classroom.

"YOU BITCH!" Shouted Rebecca, causing Madam Bustier to fall to the floor.

"Oh no, not you" said Madam Bustier.

"You got some Virginia to threaten someone close to me" said Rebecca.

"You're one to talk", said Madam Bustier. "You wear next to nothing and dance for your audience".

"At least people would want to see me dance", said Rebecca. "And FYI, you're the one who posts sex vids of herself, not me".

"Yeah!", shouted Madam Bustier. "Well, uh, fuck you". Rebecca then pounced on Madam Bustier.

Hawkmoth's lair.

"The amount of anger I sense, it's intoxicating", said Hawkmoth before infecting a butterfly and sent it out. "Fly away, my little Akuma and evilise them". The butterfly eventually made it to Madam Bustier and Rebecca, merging with Madam Bustier's necklace. The outlines of Butterflies appeared on their faces.

"Sexizou. Madam Desire, I am Hawkmoth. You two seem to want right a wrong that the other committed, and I am giving the power to do that. But only one will succeed, and in order to do that, you must bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous".

"As you wish, Hawkmoth" they said. Both were then covered in black-purple fog.

Meanwhile, the students were arriving. However, the sound of fighting coming from Madam Bustier's classroom.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Kim. The door then flung open and Madam Desire came out.

"RGH! You bitch!" Shouted Madam Desire. Another figure stepped out of the classroom. This one was an adult woman, with teal skin, dark-green hair done in a bun held by two spikes with pink hearts on the end. She wore a black domino mask with pink heart outlines around the eye area. Her outfit consisted of a spiked, black choker that was connected to a silver river ring, which itself was connected straps that were connected to a black, leather bra top that had a heart-shaped boob window outlined in pink with spikes on the chest area. There were spiked, black leather bands on both of her biceps, pink, leather straps in a 'W' shape on her forearms and spiked, black leather wrist bands. A black leather skirt with a pink heart by the belt area, a spiked, black leather strap around her waist. There were spiked, black leather straps around her calves, pink stockings with black hearts on them, spiked, black leather bands around her ankles and black high-heels. Around her neck was a heart-shaped necklace. In her hand, was a pink and black bow.