A Hallow's Eve in Paris Chapter 9 Jack-O-Lantern Part 2

Author's note.

Here it is, the final part of the Halloween arc. Once this arc is over, I'm gonna take a break from this story and focus on either my Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh! Or MHA fanfiction. Now, leave a review, sit back, relax and Enjoy the show.

A Hallow's Eve in Paris Chapter 9

Jack-O-Lantern part 2

"Would you two fuck off?!", shouted William. "I'm not gonna give you shitheads any of my family's money!". The sky suddenly glowed green and spirits started flying out of it.

"What the hell?" Wondered William. Some spirits then flew into some pumpkins near them and possessed them.

"Here, take them" said William before he shoved Lila and Alya into the pumpkins. He then ran off. He then saw that several people were being captured by possessed pumpkins, candy and Halloween decorations.

"Am I in a Tim Burton film or is this just another Akuma thing?" Wondered William. He continued to run and he then saw he was being chased. He rounded a corner and was then pulled into an alleyway.

William then saw that Rebecca, Max, Nathaniel, Sabrina and Kagami.

"You okay?" Asked Max.

"Considering I got chased by pumpkins, candy, Halloween decorations and the fact that this is a ghostbusters joke waiting to happen", answered William. "Yeah, I'm fine. What about the others?"

"Taken", answered Sabrina. "They took Aurore, Mirelle, Marc, Nino, Luka and everyone else".

"They must've taken Valerie and my dad too" said William.

"What do we do now?" Asked Sabrina.

"I say we find Ladybug, Chat Noir or The Wendigo", answered Rebecca. "Maybe they can handle this".

"How are we gonna get around without those freaks seeing us?" Asked Max.

"I have an idea", answered William. "But, it's incredibly gross".

In the sewers. William and his crew were walking through the sewers.

"You were right", said Max. "This IS incredibly gross".

"You should smell Rose's perfume", said William. "This place actually smells better than that".

"Keep your eyes open", said Kagami. "They could still be here". The ground started to shake.

"What the hell was that?" Asked William. A vine then broke through the ceiling, with Jack on it.

"So, hiding in the sewer, huh?", asked Jack-O-Lantern. "Now, uh, before we make this look like something out of a movie, how's your insurance?".

"Run!" Shouted Max and they ran off.

"Apparently it's great", said Jack-O-Lantern. "After them!". Vines then followed them. It was about 6 minutes until Nathaniel tripped.

"Nathaniel!" Shouted William in worry.

"Keep, running!", shouted Nathaniel as the vines grabbed him. "Go!". The vines then dragged him away. William and the others then ran off.

"Look!" Shouted Rebecca. There was a manhole cover, right there.

"Let's go" said William before he climbed up the ladder. He took the manhole cover off and climbed out, with the others following him.

"I don't think Jack followed us" said Sabrina.

"That's good", said Max. "It'll buy us a few minutes".