Chapter 34 Innocence

Author's note.

Remember when William was talking about a 'guy's night out'?, well, it's time to begin this; the day that Adrian stops being a pacifist, at least I hope. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 34

Innocence

William was in his room, messing around with his phone, when there was a knock.

"Come in" he said. The door opened and Adrian came in.

"Oh, hi Adrian" said William.

"Hi" said Adrian.

"You ready for our boy's night out?" Asked William.

"Really?", asked Adrian. "It's tonight?".

"Yeah" answered William.

"But, I'm supposed to be hiding from the media", said Adrian. "How am I supposed to-".

"You leave that to me" said William. Adrian turned around to leave, but he slammed into the wall, and a picture fell off the wall. Adrian saw this and scrambled to pick it up.

"Oh, William", said Adrian. "I am so-". He stopped when he looked at the photo, William then stood next to him and held out his. Adrian then handed William the photo. He then noticed that William was looking at the picture with a mournful expression.

"I, don't know if I'm stepping on a sore spot", said Adrian. "But, who's the woman in the photo?".

"That's my mom" answered William.

"Oh, well, where is she?", asked William. "I haven't seen her aro-". One look at William and Adrian picked up that something was up.

"William", said Adrian. "What happened?".

"My mother died" answered William as he put the photo back on the wall.

"She, she did?" Asked Adrian.

"When I was 4", answered William. "My dad was destroyed by this. He spent what felt like entire year mourning her, and I felt the same. But, he soon realised that I was still here. We mourned, we cried, but we moved on. But we never forget". Adrian was still trying to process this; could William's attitude be because he's still coping?.

"Oh, I'm, I'm sorry, William", said Adrian with a sympathetic tone in his voice. "N,no one should ever have to go through that".

"Well, you better head back to your room", said William. "I told my dad and Valerie, but don't worry. They know I can take care of myself". Adrian left and headed back to his room. When he got in, Plagg flew out of his jacket.

"You dad could take a few cues from Ronald" said Plagg. Adrian said nothing.

"You okay, kid?" Asked Plagg.

"My mom only disappeared", said Adrian. "He lost his; why do I suddenly feel like a jerk?".

"You're not a jerk", said Plagg. "You're just, naive".

That night.

Adrian was in his room, laying on his bed, when William came in.

"You ready to go out?" Asked William.

"Uh, you said you had a way to 'hide me from the public'", said Adrian. "So, what is it?".

12 minutes later.

Adrian was now wearing a green wig, a black shirt with anime on it under a black hoodie, a pair of red pants and pink sneakers.

"I feel ridiculous" said Adrian.