Chapter 27 Stylish

Author's note.

Ronald's the mayor now, looks like things could be looking up for Paris. At least, they should be. And now, it's time to get all dressed up and have some where to go. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 27

Stylish

William grimaced at the auditorium being set up for the Agreste fashion show. Because whenever Gabriel threw a fashion show, there was only one person that could show up; Audrey Bougeois aka Chloe's whore of a mom (if you can call her that?), Andrea's unfaithful wife and the 'queen of fashion'. William only growled and walked off.

"Is something the matter?". William then saw Valerie.

"I think you know EXACTLY what's the matter" said William. Valerie only sighed.

"I know you don't like Audrey", said Valerie as she placed a hand on her back. "But, your dad already made the agreement".

"Just don't expect me to play nice" said William. He then walked off.

Meanwhile, Marinette was finishing the last bit of detailing on her last outfit. She then heard the sound of a horn outside. Marinette then saw William waiting outside with his family's limo.

"Gabriel asked me to come and pick you up" said William. Marinette was speechless at this. THE Gabriel Agreste wanted her to be picked up.

"So, you coming?" Asked William. Marinette snapped out of her daze and got in the limo, along with boxes containing her designs. It was a short ride to the resort, there, a bellhop grabbed Marinette's boxes and they head to the auditorium.

"Take those to the fitting room, please" said William. The bellhop just nodded and walked off.

"Nervous about your first fashion show?" Asked William.

"Oh, I-I've done a fashion show before" answered Marinette. William raised an eyebrow.

"You have?" Asked William.

"Yeah", answered Marinette. "I entered a Derby hat in a design contest, it won and even got Audrey's attention". That made William's eyes widen.

"You impressed Audrey?", asked William. "Now I'M impressed". Marinette blushed at this.

"Hey their guys". William and Marinette then turned to see Adrian walking up to them.

"Oh, hi Adrian" said William.

"You ready for the fashion show?" Asked Adrian.

"The show, yes", answered William. "The bitch who's gonna show up, no".

"You really don't like her, do you?" Asked Adrian.

"She keeps hitting on my dad", answered William. "Not to mention she keeps trying to convince my dad to send me to either boarding or military school. My dad's answer; fuck no, fuck you and fuck off". Valerie then showed up.

"Master William", said Valerie. "The special guests are arriving".

"I'll be there when I can" said William. Valerie then walked off. When she was gone, William pinched the bridge of his nose. He eventually made his way to the entrance where everyone was entering. He then grimaced at who came next.

'And there she is, director and editor of Style Queen Magazine, Audrey Bougioes'. That bitch was with her daughter, acting like they owned the place. Ronald was standing there, Audrey then walked up to him.

"It's fabulous to see you again, Ronald" said Audrey.

"If you say so, Audrey" said Ronald. Audrey then noticed Ronald wearing the mayoral sash.