Chapter 35 Trench Freak

Author's note.

Did you guys like Rebecca? If you did, you'll see her more often. Also, I based her off of Rebbeca from 'Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunner'. So yeah, she'll have a potty mouth some times. Now, what could Nathalie be hiding? You'll find out soon enough. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 35

Trench Freak

William groaned as he got out of bed. He knew those drinks were non-alcoholic, but why did he feel like he had a hang over?

"Man, last night was the best", said William. "And Adrian got to feel some boobs AND ass".

William and Adrian then sat down for breakfast, when the door opened. "Hello".

Adrian and William looked to the door to see a girl with peach skin and short red hair.

"Uh, sorry", the girl said. "I got lost looking for the pool and-".

"You're a long way from it", said William. "It's near the back of the resort".

"Uh, how far back?" Asked the girl.

"Give me a few minutes", said William. "I'll take you there, ms, uh?".

"Ondine", the girl replied. "Ondine Akwato".

"You wouldn't happen to be a psychic, would you?" Asked William.

"Is that a joke?", asked Ondine. "If so, I didn't get it". William then got up.

"Follow me" said William. Ondine then followed William to the indoor pool, where several teens were there along with what looked like a teacher.

"Here you are", said William. "Enjoy".

"Hey, Ondine"!. William and Ondine looked to where the voice came from and saw Kim running towards them. But, Kim slowed down when he saw that William was next to Ondine.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Kim.

"This girl got lost", answered William. "I was showing her where the pool was".

"Do you to know each other?" Asked Ondine.

"Ever wondered why Kim was missing for a while?", asked William with a Malicious smile. "As much as I'd love to have a chat with you Ondine, I gotta go. See you around, Ondine". William then turned around and walked away. Ondine saw that Kim had a look of hatred in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Adrian was in his room. He sat on his bed, looking at what to wear, when his phone rang.

"Hello?" He said picking it up.

'Hi Adrian'. Adrian sighed.

"Hello, Alya" said Adrian.

'I have some great news, we're coming to rescue you'.

"Rescue me?" Asked Adrian, already knowing where this was going.

'Yeah, we got a plan. Now ju-'.

"I don't want to be rescued" said Adrian. There was silence for a few moments.

'WHAT?! Adrian, you can't be serious. He put Alix a wheelchair, Kim has a record, Sabrina, Nathaniel and Max will hardly talk to us, he nearly broke Lila's nose and I'm pretty sure he did something to Julika too. He is a menace, he's-'.

"He's my friend, Alya" said Adrian.

'Well, he doesn't act like it from the way I see it, he treats Lila and the rest of us like garbage and-'.

"You mean like how you treat Marinette ever since Lila came around?" Retorted Adrian.

'Do NOT start me on this! Lila just wanted to be friends. It's not her fault that Marinette's-'. The world completely went silent as a buzzing sound went on in his head as he heard every insult that Alya said. But then-.