Chapter 39 Rooster Bold

Author's note.

So, Su-Hun made his debut and it appears that Scul knows a lot more than he's letting on. Now, let's get into this one. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 39

Rooster Bold

Asmodeus' Castle.

The place was booming with customers, especially since it was known that Sultry Vixen is a stripper. The clubs in Paris were being crowded by people, hoping to see a superhero on the pole, but to no avail. This brings us to Rebecca, who had just finished up her dance on stage and her money was collected. She then went back stage, and took the money.

"Damn girl", said a woman with short, red hair. "You cleaned that stage like a housemaid".

"Eh, I'm not that special, Shanna", said Rebecca. "You cleaned house pretty well yesterday. But, to be fair, you got more junk in the trunk than me".

"Hehe", laughed Shanna. "Ain't no man got the will to resist me when THESE mounds of jelly jiggle". She then slapped her ass to emphasise her point.

"You guys know when the next holiday theme is?" Asked a girl with blonde hair in a pony tail.

"Haven't a clue", said Rebecca. "By the way, Janine, how's your nephew?".

"You mean Marc?", asked Janine. "He's doing fine, very well, in fact".

"And how are his Ladybug comics with that red head going?" Asked Shanna.

"They are VERY successful", answered Janine. "Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if those two become the next Stan Lee or Jack Kirby".

"Whoa, slow your roll, Janine", said Shanna. "Those two are still young".

"Not to mention still in school" added Rebecca.

"Hey, that's what he said to me" said Janine.

The next day.

William was out for a jog when he saw someone he recognised.

'Isn't that Marc?' William wondered. On the bench was that very person. He recognised his black hair, green eyes and rainbow shirt underneath a red jacket. William then walked over to him.

"Hi Marc". Marc jumped a little bit.

"Oh, it's you, William" sighed Marc.

"You writing?" Asked William.

"Yeah", answered Marc. "I'm writing for our next comic. We plan to bring in the Wendigo too". That got William's curiosity.

"You are?" Asked William.

"Like the news said", answered Marc. "Wendigo Mania has taken over Paris".

"You plan to add any other heroes?", asked William. "Like Vesperia or Sultry Vixen?".

"Vesperia, yes", answered Marc. "Sultry Vixen, eh, possibly. But, given her background, I'm afraid of the backlash".

"Hmph, you shouldn't let a thing like THAT stop you", said William. "After all, a lot of people say that Sultry Vixen is a good hero. Besides, aren't comic book companies looking at 'inclusivity' or some shit like that?". Marc smiled and looked at his book.

"Hey, look", said William. "I'm no writer or artist, but, I can tell that you do want to be up-to-date, but you don't want it to look forced. Am I right?".

"You read me like a map" said Marc.

"You alright there, Marc?". Both of them looked to see Janine standing there.