Chapter 40 Rena Rage

Author's note.

Chapter 40 already? Didn't think I'd make it this far. But hey, I like this story. Right, enough with me talking. I also plan to do a seperate Halloween book, if the fact that I mentioned a Halloween Circus should've been a dead give away. Now then, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 40

Rena Rage

Rebecca slammed her fist down on her alarm clock. She groaned as she woke up.

"Ugh, hangovers can be a bitch" groaned Rebecca as she entered her bathroom. As she was brushing her hair, her phone buzzed. She looked at it and saw that it was a message from Valerie, asking her if she could drop off his school bag. Rebecca agreed, she could use the exercise.

Later, Rebecca walked to William's school and then entered Madam Bustier's classroom, practically kicking the door down.

"Hey, William", said Rebecca. "Ya left your book bag at home". William then walked up to her and took the bag.

"Thanks Rebecca" said William.

"Nice to see you again, Rebecca" greeted Adrian.

"Nice to see you too, Adrian" said Rebecca.

"Uh, who are you?" Asked Madam Bustier.

"Hey, I know you", said Kim. "You're the girl who stopped me from rescuing Adrian".

"You call breaking into his room and dragging him out by his wrist a rescue?", asked Rebecca. "I'm pretty sure that's kidnapping, which is illegal, I might add".

"You didn't answer my question" said Madam Bustier.

"Oh, I'm Rebecca Cyse", answered Rebecca. "I'm a friend of the Bones family and Adrian Agreste".

"You can't be friend of Adrian", said Lila. "You're not famous".

"You don't need to be famous to be a friend", said Rebecca. "But, you wouldn't know, all you got are little sheep. Beeeeeeeeeh".

"We are not sheep" protested Alya.

"Yeah, you're sheep shit", said Rebecca. "And that says a lot. Hell, I could be a better journalist than you".

"Oh yeah?" Asked Alya.

"Lots of famous people come into the club I work at", answered Rebecca. "And you won't believe the stories we hear".

"Stories?". Rebecca then turned her attention to Marinette.

"Hmm, you familiar", said Rebecca. "Have I seen you before?".

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng".

"Oh, NOW I remember", said Rebecca. "Adrian won't stop talking about you. Damn, you're way prettier then that Lila bitch. Why didn't Gabriel choose you? He'd be raking in the dough like autumn leaves". Marinette was now abashed at this.

"Well, I uh".

"So, Adrian", said Rebecca. "Ya jack off to her, or do you save that for Ladybug?". The room went silent, Marinette and Adrian's faces turned bright red.

"You don't need to be embarrassed", said Rebecca. "Lots of teenage boys do it".

"Uh, Rebecca", said William. "I, think you broke everyone".

"Not the worst thing to happen", said Rebecca. "Anyway, gotta go. See you around". She then left the classroom.

"You two okay?" Asked William. Marinette and Adrian then fell to the floor.