Chapter 20 Majorette

Author's note.

Lila and Chloe teaming up; did this happen in the show? We'll be getting a new Akuma in this chapter. And this one will be fully loaded. Before we star I'd like to say these things.

Firstly, I'd like to thank roggerlopez99 for his help and ideas with this story, and you're gonna see more of his ideas down the line. So rogger, if you're reading thanks bud.

Secondly, here is a chapter line up for what's to come.

Majorette

Bones

Intercourse

Gamer 3.0

Secret Spook

Maledictator 2

Stylish

Lila Avenging Squad

Casino Royal

Custody (Adrian's life arc part 1)

Tsurugi (Adrian's life arc part 2)

Lady Wireless (Adrian's life arc part 3)

Hunting ground (Adrian's life arc part 4)

Vesperia (Adrian's life arc part 5)

Loud Mouth (Adrian's life arc part 6)

Adrian (Adrian's life arc finale)

And unlike the show's creator, I won't give away spoilers unless you ask me to. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 20

Majorette

Time 'til Election Day: 6

Lila had said that she was 'off doing charity work', but in reality, she was heading towards Palacio De Oro, hoping to get dirt on Ronald. As she saw one of the employees taking out the trash, she snuck in through the door. She had to hide in various places until she got to the office that Ronald used.

"Well then", said Lila. "Let's see what you're trying to-". She was then hit in the head with something and was knocked out.

At Francis DuPont.

Classes were underway and William noticed something.

"Anyone see that Lila girl?" He asked.

"She's off doing charity work", answered Alya. "Maybe you can take a page from her book". This caused the other sheep to giggle.

"If I took a page from her book, I'd be sued for 2nd degree plagiarism. Knowing Lila, she'd have plagiarised first". There was a knock at the door and it flung open. Valerie then walked in holding a struggling Lila off the floor with one hand.

"Oh, hi Valerie" said William.

"Hello there, Master William" said Valerie. Madame Bustier then walked up to her.

"What are you doing in my classroom?" Asked Madame Bustier.

"I believe this is one of of yours?" Valerie asked rhetorically. She then threw Lila to the floor. Alya then ran up to her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"She attacked me" said Lila putting on the crocodile tears. Alya then walked up to Valerie. Big mistake.

"Who do you think you are?", she asked poking Valerie in the chest. "Why would you attack such a sweet girl doing-ahahaaaaaaaahhhhh!". She didn't get to finish her rant as Valerie had Alya's wrist in a tight, almost bone breaking grip.

"Careful who you speak to and how you speak", said Valerie in a commanding voice. "Because you say the wrong thing to the wrong person, you're gonna get your ass kicked". She then released her grip.